Chapter 8: The next moring

It's a beautiful morning I smiled as I woke up. Chase was up to. Apollo was so nice I told chase. He is I'm actually glad that he made friends with you. Chase smiled he told me before he was testy with humans but I could see the bond of you tow yesterday he was changed for the better . Aw I fell lucky to have a friend like Apollo now that he was okay with me being around . Apollo was up and came over to chase morning Apollo said as he jumped on chase . I giggled at the sight . I never got your name yesterday Apollo said  oh my manes rain i smiled I like your name Apollo smiled at me thanks I smiled. Chase Ryder called we need you for something really quick . Okay Ryder chase smiled . Can you keep Apollo company while I talk to Ryder? Yes I can do that chase. Where is chase? Asked Apollo he is talking to Ryder he'll be back soon . Ok Apollo smiled okay I'm back chase smiled. What's up? I asked chase oh nothing it's something hugely important what is it I'm going to stop humdinger . What I asked conferenced he actually worse than ever chase said with a frown Apollo asked who's humdinger? He is an evil man who is also mayor of foggy bottom he tries to outsmart the paw patrol . Oh no Apollo said I wish I can do something to help Apollo smiled oh I think you can said chase I'm confident we can do this mission . We need more help Apollo smiled I know we are going to great and stop mayor humdinger I hope we can it's  all good we have to at least try. Chase I encouraged you never ever ever give up your a perfect pup and leader . Well not always sighed chase . I fell  like I fall sometimes . You never fall Apollo said  you are amazing at what you do and that's a fact chase . Aw thanks Apollo chase smiled at his wolf friend . See chase I smiled you are so great at your job. I hugged chase and he smiled at me and returned the hug .Aw chase smiled I fell better already . I know you would  when you have the right friends to help  you you're right chase smiled at me . You know I can count on you guys to make me smile when I need it we know what you are capable of chase we love and care about you from the time I met you it shows. Hey everyone  Skye said  what's up? Oh nothing much chase smiled  just chatting what are you up to ? Just did some flying and wanted to see what was up. Okay said chase  I was close bye  herring everything . I'm going to stay up late to chat with rain. Went to come ? Chase asked Apollo yes I would love to do that. Hey guys I said with a smile come on in we can chat for a bit before we get some sleep . I'm lucky to have such good friends Apollo said with a smile same here chase smiled you can tell Apollo was happy to be chatting with us . I've never done anything like this before the wolf pup said . I'm glad you can be a part of the the chats anytime I smiled can I sleep here chase? Apollo asked  yes it's  fine with me . Maybe we can  all have a sleepover down here  tonight. Awesome chase smiled we got ready to go to sleep . Apollo snuggled with me on my plow my hand around his body it felt soft on my skin. His paw on my chest he was smiling in his sleep he was at peace with me doing this . I kissed Apollo's head before I went to sleep . Dreaming of a great day a had .