Chapter 18: caring for zuma

I was with zuma and he was happy to see me. I got a blanket it was an old one and warped on him to stop the blood. I was carrying zuma for a long time. I was sobbing when Ryder came in he was not his happy self. Ryder... the lab said I... it's okay zuma at last rain acted fast he was sobbing so hard zuma hated to see his fired like he was . I came back to the lab and picked him up. Marshall was upset zuma is in pain. Can I hold him rain? Ryder asked of chores you can. He took zuma away form me and passed back and forth with your going to be fine. I just know it. I got beanbags and sat zuma on theme. Rain... yes zuma I said are you made at me? He asked me  no not at all I'm just sad that's all okay I picked him up and went to my room chase was crying at the sight of his friend . I'm going to patch you up I went to work. He was in a deep sleep now I was more tired so zuma got his own room and I went to my room at the clinic  chase was passing around. Are you okay chase? I asked yes and no I'm angry and sad and all other emotions. Me too chase me too I picked up chase and sat in my bed chase  was crying on my lap I felt his tears sock in my pants chase asked if  zuma was going to be alright. He will be i know he will be I said as I stroked chase's fur and I fell asleep. The other pups were all in a room together rubble was not able to sleep he was nervous about zuma. Skye was upset too but she had to have strength to get thorough this event. Good night Skye Marshall smiled and he was asleep. Everyone was sleeping so she went to sleep to. Hang in there zuma Skye said to herself as she fell asleep.