Chapter 23 : mission time

The sight of the mission was gross I was nervous about it. But I'm lucky to have chase as backup the gunman were in sight one of them saw us duck over here chase I told him he followed me that was close he said. On of them smiled an evil smile we have sight on a pup and girl he said. Oh now what do we do chase asked he was nervous as all gets it's okay chase I said you're going to be okay I hugged him I grabbed a gun and fired at the gunman it was an hour we exchanged shots I looked back at chase who was running using his launcher to attack the other gunman. The first one oh I'm toast I tonight he shot at me I felt as if my life flashed before my eyes and it did . Chase lunches at the gunman. Oh no chase said as he saw me on the ground. Ryder! Chase called trough his pup tag  what is it he asked ran got shot she unconscious and not responding I'm with her.. okay chase Ryder raced to the Sean with Zuma and rocky. We're here . She's over here chase said as ran over . Zuma was in shock to see his sister like he  was crying .it's okay we're going to get you help he told me as he stroked my head . Zuma got the necklace I had on. And held it in his paw. I'm going to the hospital right now the ambulance came and lifted rain into it. And Ryder was right behind it  chase and Zuma watched as Ryder zoomed off cone on he smiled let's go back to the lookout. Okay at the lookout the others were waiting for chase to arrive where's rain Skye asked well chase stammered she what Skye asked she got shot Zuma finished the sentence. No she did tears ran down her cheeks and she froze in shock still crying . Rubble came up to us what's going on he asked rain got shot Skye said as she wiped away tears. No rubble said seeing Skye crying made rubble cry as well. Be strong guys said chase. Hey Ryder chase called him how's rain? She's getting checked in she's in pan. But she should be able to talk to you guys soon after her surgery. Oh good. How deep is the wood chase asked I'm not actually shore. But the doctor can tell me and I can get back to you with more news. Perfect thanks Ryder sir chase said as hung up the call. The others were sleeping . But not Skye she was still crying . What's wrong Skye asked chase . I'm still worried about rain she's like my sister and this is stressful. I know it's stressful . Hey chase got an idea do went to sleep with me? Chase asked Skye. Yes  let's go  Skye chase said love you  you to chase  she said as she fell asleep.