Chapter 2 : morming

It was morning time and chase was up and getting the other pups up to. Morning pups I said with a smile  morning rain the pups said together . How did  you sleep? chase asked me  I slept well. Good chase smiled do went to go on morning patrol with me And Marshall? chase asked me. Yes i said happily okay chase said meet me and Marshall after your finished getting ready we have a surprise for you I got ready and I saw pink and yellow ATV parked out in front of the lookout this is form all of us said Marshall I hope to like it . Thanks I love it .we better get a move on chase said . I said playfully okay we went on patrol it was so much fun . I'm glad you're enjoying yourself said chase I really am let's go to city hall we can introduce you to mayor good way okay let's go we zoomed to city hall hello mayor chase said hello chase the mayor waved to chase  who's your friend she asked  oh this is Rain chase said pointing over at me it's nice to meet you mayor I said . Likewise she smiled at me. After patrol we went back to the lookout  i took my helmet off and strapped to the handlebar of my ATV. That was fun I smiled. All of the other pups are in the park playing  went come? Yes I said  let's go  we got to the park and  the other pups meet up with us how was patrol ?asked Skye  it was fun  I saw the whole town and I met the mayor she was so nice . Hey Skye said the mere pups are coming back to visit us Skye said  with a happy tone. Cool chase said  but ran doesn't know about the mere pups tough oh no Skye said i fell bad she was going to tell me about the mer pups what are mer pups? I asked Skye she told me about them they have a body of a pup and tall of a fish they come out when a magical mer moon is out. Oh cool I said I went to see them I told Skye. You will tonight we can go to the beach and wait for them their Skye told me . Awesome I can't wait to see the mer pups we have to get some things  before we go . Okay I can help you Skye perfect let's go  as Skye and i raced to the lookout.