Chapter3: mer pup fun

Ryder Skye smiled the mer pups are coming . Yes Ryder said it's been a long time since we saw them last . I know rain is coming with us ok Ryder smiled we went to the beach that night it was amazing  after everyone leaves we want for the mer moon to rise and they should come out and greet us. Okay it's all clear okay we all  went and waited for the mer moon and it was amazingly bright . And the mer pups came out to play and swim they were amazing  and so cute . Let's go said Skye we don't have all night . All of the pups went to get there fish Tales  you all look amazing I smiled thanks Skye smiled are you coming    Ryder asked me with a smile yes I awncerd I went to put my diving outfit and met up with Ryder we dove down into the deep water puplans is over here Ryder points at the  kingdom it's amazing  the mommy mer pup was swimming along with all of us.  I think she likes you Skye smiled  and we played and splashed  until we were done swimming that was something I said with a smile it was . I'm happy I got to see the mer pups they were awesome . I told you that you would love them Skye smiled back at me. Chase smiled and  went to his tent went to come? he asked me yes I'm coming I went into chase's tent to have our night time chat. Skye wanted to join in the chat and she did we talked for almost an hour until we all fell asleep we're all tired form the fun of the mer pups chase was with Skye and I was on my sleeping bag and we went off to dream land.