Chaper 25 : prep / operation

It was morning and Zuma and chase woke up. And I sat up in my bed. And doctor angel came in to prep me for the operation. Zuma was in the operation room and waiting for me to come good luck chase smiles and went to room to watch for me to come out. Nurses were in on the wood. I wanted  in pan. The nurse said I'm Angela I'm going to the operation she smiled and I was out like a light because I would have been woozy if I was awake.  The room was very quite and scary. She is good doctor angle smiled. Good chase smiled it went fast she was brave I'll check up on you later Angela smiled. Zuma was in a great mood knowing I was good. Ryder came to my room and smiled I was thinking about you . He said as he sat down on the char. Skye came into the room  she was happy . Hey rain it's angela I'm checking in  come on in I smiled  she looked at all of the pups . Hey everyone she said. I'm Angela I'm rain's nurse she said . Hey Zuma  she said  nice to see you again Angela Zuma smiled. You too . I was thinking about everything going on  today and at the mission. I'm lucky to be alive. I moved my slive to show my stitches they had pink thread . Awesome I love them . Angela think you for everything Ryder smiled no problem I'm happy to be doing it and I'm just doing it for a great person I'm glad that rain is my passion. I smiled at Angela can you get me some ice cream? I asked yes I'll be back she slipped out of the room. She came with ice cream and I ate up. Angela asked me if we can be friends? Of course I smile . She smiled as she hugs me ouch I wince oh sorry Angela felt bad. It's okay . Hey chase I said can you please bring me a pen? Yes he smiled as he gave to me. What are you wetting about? Zuma asked me you'll see  I smiled. Okay i was up on my pillow and Zuma and chase sat on my bed edge we're taking for an hour I asked about the gunman who shot me chase smiled he is charged and in prison he's not escaping. Great some relief came upon me. Zuma pressed his head into my chest. He was hugging me in sleep aw I smiled he is tired . I am to I got some sleep . Chase was at peace knowing I was going to be fine. And we were sleeping it was so peaceful to have Zuma near me. He smiled at me I kissed his head.  And went back to sleep.