Chapter:12 caring for chase

Skye was still asleep beside chase's body I had a chart and was flinging out for Marshall rain chase said trough the mask  I need you he was breathing on his own I was so happy to see him make progress. Marshall took off the mask . You need to take it easy for a couple of weeks chase Marshall satiated you be fully received soon . Okay chase said well who's going to do my job? Chase asked Marshall I don't know that's up to Ryder to decide you just have to focus on getting better and strong again okay ok .Skye and rain will care for you to Skye was very upset last night she told me everything I told chase I'm sorry he sniffed I dint went to make her upset . It's okay chase I smiled. Can I talk to Skye? Please yes I can get her since you can't walk yet . Okay Skye was playing with the others . Skye I said chase wants to talk to you . Okay I'll be right back she told the others. Skye walked into the lookout Skye chase said sadly I'm sorry if I upset you I'm sorry for being in this situation I'm in I'm sorry his words tarted off. He cried . Skye said it's okay chase you fought and you are doing well I was just worried that if you're weren't going to make it and that chase was silent but went on I'll be good in two weeks Skye he smiled . And than we can do our best thing . Skye was happy she was more happy knowing chase was going to alright and she smiled at chase and went to the other pups how's chase? asked Rocky he's good great I'm glad. I think we all are rocky Skye said as she put a paw on rocky's shoulder and smiled. Not long after play time Skye was with chase. He loved company sene he is cooped up at the moment he leans over to Skye and kisses her forehead Skye is asleep love you Skye chase whispers and then he smiled and went to sleep . It was morning and everyone was waking up good morning adventure bay Marshall said. He went into the lookout to check on chase. He is doing well. I'm glad he is he told himself. I was up in my room getting ready for the day. I'm glad chase is doing well I told Marshall me to. Morning Skye chase smiled morning chase Skye smiled back how did you sleep? He asked me good and you? Pretty good had a ruff night chase said but otherwise great. Oh I know I've had them to Skye said. Ryder came to see chase and he was happy to see the progress that he has made are you ready for your rehab chase? Ryder asked yes I'm ready chase said . I'm going to call Layla to start on rehab . Awesome thanks Ryder chase smiled . Oh Layla is the best at rehab she helped me with my knee rehab. You'll be in great hands chase . I know my lag hurts so it will be good for me to strath it yes I smiled okay chase let's go Ryder smiled chase smiled and got on Ryder's Atv and was off.