Chapter 5: girls day

Chase was up and getting ready for the day where's rain ? He asked  she's at jacks having a girl's day with Skye and Everest Ryder said oh okay chase smiled good to know. At the mountain we are going on the lift  and started boarding down the path so much fun I stated  with excitement in my voice Skye chucked as she went Down the path . Everest was not far behind us laughing you guys are great I smiled after boarding we went back to the cabin to relax I sat on the couch watching tv this is a fun girl's day Everest said with a smile I'm happy you came along rain same i had nothing to do so I asked Skye if tag along and worked out great what's on tv?Skye asked me oh I put on a goofy movie . Ohh I love this movie Everest smiled . Same here Skye smiled it's great one I used to watch over and over as a child . We all were into the movie. Hey chase is calling I said ok I'm glad hey chase? I asked him yes he told me do you and the other pups went to come over and watch the movie with us? I asked yes said chase with a smile  we were on our way to the cabin to  have a movie night see you soon . I smiled  chase Rocky, and rubble came over to jacks hey guys the  other pups said  we're happy to see you  we all got comfortable and watch the movie what movie is this chase asked it's a goofy movie Everest smiled oh this amazing  chase was smiling at the movie watching and laughing . This is great  I feel like this is a break form our usual missions . Chase was happy  and we watched anamaics  after the movie we laughed and smiled Marshall smiled and went to watch the show with us he was napping during the movie but dint went to miss the show. This was the best day of my life . We stayed up until  we went to sleep and we would see each other in the morning.