Chapter 21 : morning

I was up before Zuma was so i laid him down in my bed so he could sleep more he's so cute when he's asleep I said to myself. Morning rain Skye said as I walked out to get food. How did you sleep? She asked me with a smile. Great Zuma kept me so worm last night. Aww she smiled. Yep he did. Zuma came out of my room morning duds he smiled . You're awake Zuma? Skye question her friend. Yep zuma smiled . I was eating a bagel with better on it  and drinking coffee. As I ate thoughts were racing in my head. Morning rain Ryder said as he walked over to the table and sat on a chair beside me. How did you sleep? He asked me great I said. Good Ryder said . Awesome. He said as he ate. We did Zuma's final testing he was clear to go back to the lookout . Ryder was happy to be back. He needs to take it easy no rescuing for a week. Okay. Zuma sighed. He looked at his hovercraft parked in the driveway. He hugged it and went inside to his friends. I'm happy to be with the company of love and friendship. I'm lucky chase smiled to have a friend like you Zuma. Same here chase same here dude. I saw a note form my former boss Gibbs on the table.
It rad:
Rain,
How's adventure bay? I'm coming to visit real soon I would love to meet Ryder and the pups I've heard about them and went to come into town. Just let me know if you're okay with that .
Gibbs ,
Ps love you
Oh ok I'm so nervous my former boss is coming into town. Ryder was in room really? He asked me yep he is i was a vet and apart of his squad before I joined The PAW patrol. Ohh Ryder told me we have to make a good impression for him. Okay  pups I said . My former boss gibs is coming to adventure bay we need to get some sleep. He's coming  tomorrow morning early so please don't embrace me including you Marshall I know he will be happy to see us. I sighed and we went to sleep that  night  thinking about gibs and the pups and Ryder and everyone else in town