Chapter 37 depressd

I was at the top of my game. That is until my grandpa's health is down hill. He's been in and out of the hospital. I went to visit him with Ryder beside me. He smiled at me well grandpa this is my boyfriend Ryder. He was happy he said to Ryder take good care of her he smiled. I will sir Ryder said as he went out of the room to talk to Skye. I'm going to stay for a while the doctor said he is not going to make it. Oh I'm so sorry Ryder said as he hugged me. It's okay do went me to stay with you? Yes can you? I'm always here for you and by your side. Thanks Ryder I said. Tears are flowing down my cheeks it was 10:00 at night I'm overwhelmed with emotions. The doctor is in the room and I was holding his hand . I'm going without sleep. It's 11:00 now he's gone I'm so sorry rain Ryder said. I barred my head into Ryder and sobbed so hard. Your the best boyfriend ever I said trough sniffing. I'm here for you no matter what I'm going to tell the pups the sad news now. Let's go back to the lookout and tell them. Ok we arrived at the lookout the pups are playing pup pup buggy. But now they're sad as I came into the room I nodded to Ryder he said in a sad tone rain's grandpa passed away. Oh no that's so sad Skye said she was crying hard. Yea I'm going to plan his funeral soon we will definitely help the pups say. All hands and paws on deck. Mayor goodway is saddened about the news of the passing of my grandpa. She was friends with him and they went way back into the old days of adventure bay. When there grandpas were mayors of adventure bay. Now the depressing part is playing the funeral. Libby was my best friend and she is a funeral director. I'm so sorry for your loss she smiled. You're welcome let's plan this. I'm looking at caskets for the funeral. What cooler do went black? I asked yes we can definitely do that. I gave Libby a paw patrol cap and shirt to dress him for the funeral. My team and I will dress him perfectly. I'm at peace now knowing everyone is helping. The time will be all day. And the servos will be in the morning. Okay Libby smiled As the day passed we are going on with our life as a rescue is going well but I'm still sad about my grandpa. I know he would be proud of me and all of the things that went well. I'm okay I'm crying now the pups especially Skye are supporting me trough this time. Carlos and tracker came in to support me. Our family is here for you rain and don't worry we're here you rocky said as he sits on my lap. Thanks buddy I hugged rocky as hard as I could um he said sousing me. Sorry about that. It's okay. The prayer cards are being printed. Okay let's get some sleep so we can be rested for the funeral tomorrow. Okay tracker saw me and told me it will be alright. I pat tracker's head he ran out to the others. All of adventure bay is sleeping and the moon was shining bright and I smiled. I'm so happy now I went to sleep as I'm still grieving. I'm doing in a healthy way.