Chapter 22: gibs's arivel/ next morning

The next morning was the morning of gibs coming into town I sighed he was the most strict man ever. But he was happy. "Rain" I heard  Gibbs say hello I smiled. He gave me a side hug and went inside the lookout . Whoo it's agent Gibbs Marshall said as he walked in the lookout. Yes it's me he smiled at the Dalmatian . Hey Skye smiled it's great to see you Gibbs. You to. Skye he smiled. I'm going to get situated and be back in a bit . Okay take your time I smile . He smiled and was back over to us we talked for an hour before he left to go back to the other town he lived in. He was gone I love you guys I smiled remember that . Yes I always do Zuma smiled as he walked to pup house . The next morning was foggy and chilly I went out to wake the pups they were chilly we went into the lookout to warm up. I'm chilled to the bone chase said me too Skye said it was a madder of time before my silo mission I was nervous but I know that I could do it chase came over to me and smiled and told me if you need a pup to help you I can chase told me. Okay thanks chase I said as I got ready this'll do I smiled I clipped a necklace on my neck and tucked away sighing I went to meet up with chase who was in usual police uniform. He smiled at me as we got ready to go to the mission sight. Good luck guys Ryder smiled as he watched us lave.