Chapter 16: a new start

Chase was pondering about everything going on form one thing to the next. I fell like I'm doing a badly he said to himself nah. Chase come in the princess said as she called chase princess chase was shocked to here her voice trough the pup tag what's up? He asked sweetie stool the crow again I need your help to get back again . Can you please hurry and get to barkingburg? Yes I can chase said as he by hung up the call. Chase over and out he stated. Who was that? Ryder asked the princess what did she went? Sweetie is at again chase sighed really Ryder said yep unfortunately she is up to her old tricks . I can  go with you chase if you want me as backup. Of course Ryder chase smiled at his owner. Let's go chase! Ryder exclaimed okay. What's going on Skye ask as she saw chase rushing a round sweetie is what's up I'm going to stop her once and for all if it's the last thing I do. I went to help Apollo said oh okay said chase. We arrived at barkingburg and it was on we searched for an hour and I saw sweetie she was on the run. She smiled an evil smile well well she said as she she came near me I called chase she is on to me help I whispered into my phone. On it chase said as he ran to me. I'm here oww I screamed what the.. she bit me oh no chase said I'll get Ryder stay put . He ran as fast as he could Ryder Ryder!! Come quick rain got bit sweetie did it she.. I'm on it take me to her. Okay chase said I was bleeding form the bite. Revenge is sweet. Ryder came running into the room where the Sean happened chase Ryder said call Marshall and tell him to treat rain's bite wood. On Ryder chase said. Marshall zipped into the room.the blood made me woozy. I'm here it's okay. I hugged Marshall before he went to work. The princess came in. Rain she said what happened? Sweetie bit me. Oh no she shirked yes. I'm afraid that the wound will stitches Marshall stated. Ryder asked can you do them Marshall? Yes I can but we need to go to my clinic back in town. Oh wait about the mission and the crown I asked me and Apollo can continue on with the mission you need to get your wound patched up.chase stated I can call you when We Finnish the mission okay chase be careful I said as I gave chase a hug I will he smiled Ryder helped me up with his arm i used as a support and walked outside to the airporaller . Marshall sat down beside me fell asleep on my other lag. I kissed him on his forehead. And I fell asleep as the plane flow to town.