Chapter 32:waht comes around

It's been a week since the kidnapping. I was still upset about it. But Zuma is okay I'm glad he is. Hey I said. As I walked into the lookout lobby Zuma was greeting me he smiled as he saw me how are you he asked me by I'm fine . I was thinking about everything going on within a week oh my goodness Zuma said as he entered my room with rocky present She's asleep rocky whispers . Oh Zuma nodded hey you guys I smiled as I sat up on my bed. Oh sorry rain rocky said we're leaving now don't leave you guys can stay. Oh  okay  Zuma and rocky smiled and leap onto my bed . We just wented to check up on you . Rocky smiled you seem off. Really? I question yes . Oh sorry I say as tears rolled down my cheeks. Zuma confirmed me as I cried more. It's okay we're here for you. Don't cry Zuma felt bad. I'm okay now thanks Zuma I smiled anything for you he smiled he licked my cheek and I laughed as he did I stroked his head as I claimed down. I fell better now .it's a beautiful spring day  I walked outside with chase , Zuma and rocky we all needed air since the winter was cold  and snowy. I'm happy to walk with you guys chase smiled . Same here I said as we walked on. I point and whisper birds I smiled oh cool Zuma smiled. Yeah chase and rocky said  together. The momma bird was getting food for her babies. Worms. Ehh zuma  said with his face scrunched up. You have pup food i smiled . Yea we came back to the lookout. The walk was so much fun it was great chase smiled as he went to his pup house . For a nap . Hey rain Marshall said hey I smiled as I picked up Marshall he was happy to see me how are you ? I asked him I'm great. Good as I sat down. Marshall was with me . Chase  came over to me and smiled  as I fell  deferent. What's on your mind?  Marshall asked me oh I fell  like all my emotions are all over the place  since zuma's kidnapping. Oh no chase said as he puts a paw on my knee it's over with and we're all here for all of us we love you guys and don't dwell on the past because it will be only what you think of. Thanks for the advice chase I smile . Anytime you know you can talk to me anytime you need me. Hey rocky smiled . The beach is open and we can go. Oh okay I love the beach we all got our beach stuff and we played . The waves crashed at my feet. I smile as another wave came on me. After the beach we went back to the lookout for the night. I went up to my room for the night and got into my pjs. Hey zuma smiled can I sleep with you? Yes you can I smile at him we got comfortable  and single with each other . We are sleeping.  I'm at peace  knowing that everything is fine.  The next morning is going well. I'm on the top of my game. As the rest of the pups are too. Well Zuma smiled at me how are you feeling now? he asks me much better than last night. Good Zuma said as he went into his pup house. Hey buddy I smiled at chase hey he smiled as he licked my check. Chase I say you're on a good mood today. I am in a great mood . Great what is that ?I asked him it's something I had for a long time and now it's yours awesome it's a picture of us. Yea chase said so you can always remember that you are important to me. I've already known that. You do? Chase asks of chores I do. Since i moved into adventure bay the the paw patrol  made me happy and  loved. Aw chase blushed at my comment. We are lucky to have you in the paw patrol never ever forget we care about you. Thanks chase said . No problem. I went to go for a walk on my own I hope I don't see anyone bad. Oh I spook too soon as I was walking mayor humdinger was on my tall ugh I say as I walked on what dose he went? I was trying to get away from him. I was running back to the lookout . He's gone. I'm never walking by myself again . I'm in my room crying as Zuma came in what's wrong he asked me if he knew my emotions. I'm upset mayor humdinger is after me. I'm not letting him hurt you as long as I'm around . Aw thanks for that . And with that I'm at peace. I won't let someone get me down. Yes I'm glad you are okay rain love you all so much. As I was thinking about everything going on I'm happy here in adventure bay. Oh boy Marshall smiled as he walked. I'm glad we don't have to worry about anything. Mayor humdinger! Chase exclaimed what are you doing? I'm taking rain away oh no chase said I ran over to her she was scared. I have tears rolling down my checks I'm tied up with thick rope. As my head was hurting I can't say much because I'm muffled. Can you please let her go? She's not doing well never mayor humdinger said . I watched as rain is taken away. Hey chase Zuma said where's rain? I've been looking for her all day. Humdinger took her away. Chase said as he wiped tears away she's .... no zuma said yes we can definitely find her we have to . I'm current we can she has helped us we can do the same. We need to get some sleep chase . I will try chase can't sleep he was still crying. Hey chase can I come in? Skye asked yes. Are you ok? Skye asked no I'm not actually rains danger and it's my fault . We will find her Skye smiled at chase  I'm going to be positive for all of us as rain would went us to be. You're right Skye chase smiled. We need to get some sleep if we're going to start fresh tomorrow morning. Yes we definitely need to get some rest. Skye stayed with chase and they fell asleep beside each-other. Chase had a necklace that was given to him form rain the first day he met her love you rain chase whispers as he snuggles into Skye. And fell asleep. Holding onto hope. And positive thinkin.