Chapter 33: holding onto hope

It was morning and chase was up and waking up the others. I'm so used to rain doing this with me. Chase was crying at the sound of her name. It's okay chase zuma smiled as he got up for the day. We are on a roll. Ryder was thinking about rain . As well we need to start our way to foggy bottom . I was still tied up I'm scared about everything you're not going anywhere anytime soon I managed to get my gag off to call chase I'm in foggy bottom hurry! Okay I'm on my way . Oh no I needed backup chase ran as fast as he could . Rain he said as he said my name I'm here I say muffled. I'm here chase I say as I'm crying at the sight of the police pup. It's okay chase smiled I'm here I was crying as I hugged chase we need to get you out of here. I nodded and ran out of mayor humdinger's cave. I'm glad you are okay chase smiled . Yea I'm shook as all gets I need to sleep. Okay I will leave you alone chase was happy to have me back. As he walked down to hallway he smiled at me. After my nap I went to find Zuma he was with Skye. Hey guys I said rain! Zuma exclaimed as he tackled me with licks. Aw love you Zuma I laugh Skye came to me and hugged me I was so worried about you Skye said she was crying. I'm okay Skye I smiled as I hugged her. Yea I'm glad you are. I wipe Skye's face off and she was happy again. Rocky came over to me I was worried sick he told me. But I'm happy you are okay. I gave rocky a big hug he was at peace with me.  Let's have a slumber party chase said as he  set up the beanbags. Yes I'm in Skye said. We all got  into our best  we having a great time we laugh and smiled the entire time. I'm happy you're back with us rocky smiles at me. Me too I blushed I was scared out of my mind. In foggy bottom I thought I was going to be a goner. Well you're alive and well chase smiled at me yep I smiled . Ryder was happy to see me again he was worried about everything going on but released I'm okay.   Yes chase smiled  we're all happy you are alive and well. Yes. We are up  until the late morning. I embrace the happiness as do the pups. My eyes were getting tired so I went into my room. The night was chilly so I grabbed a blanket and put it on. And got snuggled up into the covers and dream about everything. It was morning. As usual I was up before the pups. I'm  happy as I'm watching the sunset. Chase is up. Morning  hello adventure bay he said as he got into his uniform. Chase waved to me. I waved back . We're having the day off today. Because we need to have to regroup. Definitely everything is going fast. Zuma is stretching his paws form sleeping he was happy morning chase dude Zuma smiled as he walked towards chase. Morning Zuma chase smiled back at the lab. How did you sleep? Off and on and you? Great actually. As I was still watching the sun it was bright and the rays were bright. Hey Ryder smiled at me. Oh my goodness. He smiled your in a great mood. Yea. Okay what do you want to do today? I  actually  don't know. Oh okay. Ryder said let me know. Okay  copycat is near  he was spying on me the entire time . Well well he was thinking in his head. Now to capture rain and get my revenge on the paw patrol. Hey guys I said hello paw patrol copycat smiled. Chase was fuming wares rain? Oh you're friend? Well see for yourself. Chase ran over no he said what did you do to her? It's simple I made her pass out with my gas and she will be out of the way. Ryder! Chase yelled he was crying. What's wrong chase? Look for yourself. No! Copycat you little.. not so fast Ryder Copycat said give me the gem or rain and the pups are done for Ryder was thinking of the  choice  he had to make  her you go  copycat. Thanks Ryder. Take rain away. And with that rain is gone I woke up where am I?  Copycat! Yes it's me I was scared of the fate I was in he crakes my back until I was shaking. I can believe it! Chase exclaimed he was at his  pick of anger. We need to save rain. I know Ryder said. Ryder and the pups got into their mighty pups get up. And speed off. I'm in pan as he continues to wipe me. Ugh the pan was interesting. Ryder was running until he saw me.oh no! What happened? Copycat. Is what happened. We're going to get you out just hold on. Okay I was thinking about what happens next. Well well I'm enjoying this copycat was on top of a throne. Ryder was destructing copycat so zuma and chase could free rain. Almost Marshall said as he melted the bars of my chage we have left off. He smiled . I tried to walk but the of my back wasn't  letting me. Uhh. Oh chase and Zuma meet up with Ryder. I'm staying with rain. Okay. Chase said as he ran off. Where's my prisoner? She's freed chase said. As he launched at copycat. Kulnk chase was knocked out by copycat. No! Zuma exclaimed as he was watching. I stumbled onto my feet. I ran over to everyone. Chase? No I said as I was sobbing hard. You see copycat grind your no match for me. I'm more powerful than you think he was holding my gem in his paw. Hey my gem! I was fuming. I started to fight copycat. I'm doing for chase. I smiled. Running towards copycat I was trying to beat him down I might need some help here all of the other pups and Ryder came to help me. Skye was with chase she put a paw on his head hang in there she smiled Marshall smiled and used his heat power to make him hot. Not so fast rain he was on me. Let go! Ryder was fuming at what he was seeing. I'm going to make you pay copycat! Ryder.. oh boo hoo he hissed. I'm going to get Reid of rain once and for all. Chase woke up what happened? He asked you were kockd out. Rain! chase exclaimed as he used his speed to knock copycat off me. Thanks chase. As No problem he smiles. Copycat hand over the gem or. Chase was thinking of what to say next or what copycat questions. I'm going to report you to the police. Fine he gave up and gave chase the gem. Ryder was happy now. I'm not moving Ryder I say in a wick tone I'm here we need you Marshall. He ran over to me I'm here we need to get her back to the lookout. Can you get up? Yes I can I got up and Ryder used his Arm as a support for me to walk over to the paw patroller. We arrived back. Marshall did an examination on my back . Well she be okay? Ryder asked yes she will be. Great I'm glad. I'm scared Ryder admits. About what? Marshall asks everything about today made me sick. Don't worry Ryder you have us and rain to make you happy. Your right now Marshall smiled you have to hold onto hope. Rain  is going to be okay her back will be okay with time. Ryder was beside me. Hey  I smile at Ryder rain I'm sorry for what happened I fell like a fall he cried. Don't be Ryder I squeeze his hand. I'm okay that's what madders. You are so brave for saving me . Yea i know he was still my best friend and relive.  I gave a kiss on his cheek. You need sleep I smiled at that. Love you Ryder I smiled. Back at you he said we both fell asleep. The pups are all glad everything is good after what went down. And they all went to sleep. Knowing the next day will be better. For everyone including  Ryder.