Chapter 20 toughts

Ryder was up at his normal time of 6:30 he sighed and went to check up on me. I was up as well. Hey he said thanks for your kindness I'm lucky to have you in my life Ryder hugged me no problem i smiled the paw patrol is my family so I'm happy to help. Skye was with Zuma Skye.. he smiled as he started to get strength back. Zuma!! Skye shouted your back she was so happy you're alive all her emotions were racing. We thought your were a goner she said nah I'm here. Ryder rain come quickly Skye shouted Zummas .. well come on she said as she leads to his room Zuma!! Ryder shouted your recovered. Yes I am. The lab smiled and he got down form his bed. Rain he smiled thanks for all you did for me. No problem Zuma you're family to me he hugged me for a long time. Well He's going have stay for one more night so we can make shore that you're alright okay  Zuma smiled well can definitely tell everyone that zuma's on the road to recovery. Yea Skye said as she did a backflip. Chase chase!! Skye said Zuma's on the road to recovery. Really he is! Come and see for yourself chase as Skye leads chase to the room zuma! Chase couldn't believe his eyes he saw the lab on the bed smiling. Chase leaped on to the bed hey chase dude Zuma smiled. As he hugged chase I'm sorry zuma stated I put you and the pups trough this he sighed it's okay chase said at least you're okay tough. Yea zuma smiled and rain is so good at what she does . I smiled at Zuma  anytime i winked. Later that day I called everyone in town who were involved in Zuma's life . Captain turbot was the most nervous about the whole of Zuma's situation he called me to check up on him. He is doing good he said I was worried about him . It's okay I smiled at him we all we're but he's doing great . I'm in great  shape Zuma smiled . I'm glad to stay at the clinic rain is taking great care of me she's great at what she dos if wasn't  for her I would be a goner. Well  it's my job  and i do it with pride. I smile you are a great pup Zuma I smiled. Aww he hugs me. And I returned the hug Ryder came into the hug love you guys he smiled as he hugged us love you too Ryder and Zuma. We let go of the hug . I cried happy tears . We all are I checked my pup pad and saw messages pouring out for Zuma. He was amazed with all of the love he gotten in the past weeks . Can I sleep with you rain? The lab asked me yes you can zuma I carry him to my room and put him on my bed. I was getting ready to go to sleep Zuma curled under my blanket I giggled smiled at him and brought into my body to single as we fell asleep and went to sleep for the night. He was at peace he licked my face before he went to sleep . Love you Zuma I wiper before I fell asleep again.