Chapter 48: vistit time

It was morning and my mom is here to visit me. Hello mom I waved my hand as she walked up the lookout driveway. Thank you for having me Ryder. No problem lily he smiles. Let's get you settled in I smile okay I took up the elevator to the guest room. I'm in shock she smiled. Hmmm i say let's go to the balcony. It's a gorgeous view. It really is rain I hard a voice hey there Apollo I said how are you? I'm good and you? I'm good my mom turned around who's this she asked mom this is Apollo hello there she smiled. Nice to meet you he smiles oh chase wanted Know if you wanted to play tag. Okay I'm on my way I smiled okay Apollo smiles back. Do you went to play? Yes let's go. We're running around for an hour we love this  time together. Definitely my mom smiles. I'm.. but my thoughts were going off Ryder was calling as he usually dose I sighed I'm sorry mom duty calls as I ran into the lookout with the pups. We can definitely hang later. With that chase I'm gone we did the rescue and we're fine okay how was the rescue? It was great  not much to do actually but good. Great my mom said as she walked with me. You're a great  mom aw sweetie she smiled I'm so lucky god made me your mom. What were going to tell me before I went to lookout? Oh I'm staying in adventure bay my work transferred me here. Cool so I'm living in an apartment near town. So I'm excited. I'm staying for tow weeks so we can definitely hang out when I'm done working. Okay  I will definitely take advantage of the the time we are going to have while you're here hello everyone mayor goodway smiles how are you mayor? I'm fantastic we continue on our walk and I saw rubble he was doing a construction job we waved he waved back and smiled. Such a hard working pup. He really is Ryder is at the lookout hey guys he smiled how was your walk? It was amazing lily smiles oh I was going to tell you pups I'm staying in adventure bay for tow weeks. This made the other pups happy. Yea exclaimed Marshall. Well I'm going to set up my apartment now I'll come and help you mom I smile we can all go rocky smiles yes let's go. The apartment was big with four rooms and a bathroom we moved all of Lily's stuff into the space her bedroom was cool she had a view of adventure bay beach out her window which was awesome. I'm so happy to be here honestly I'm excited that I'm spending so much time with you and the pups. Ryder was excited to lily is awesome Marshall said I'm lucky she's here. Love Marshall my mom smiled back at you he smiles back. Well lily we better leave so you can get some rest and we'll see you tomorrow. Okay lily smiles see you tomorrow. That was fun I smiled yeah your mom is so sweet rubble said yeah she is for being 31 years old and taking care of three kids isn't easy I sighed after my dad passed she fells all the responsibilities are put on her. Rubble smiles I don't see it all she great. Thank you rubble she really likes you too. After all she's my best friend after all. Yeah rubble smiles you guys are great together. I'm glad you like my mom rubble I smiled yeah.  Good night rain night rubble I smiled  and with that I'm asleep.