Chapter 28 anoucement

It was morning and I was up and so was chase he woke up the others and went inside to eat breakfast I was behind chase. After breakfast I had an announcement. Pups I'm staying in adventure bay forever! Really chase said for real? Yes I'm apart of the paw patrol . Zuma was excited my apartment is near the lookout so you guys can visit whenever you want to. Can we take a tour? Of course we can come on the inside of the apartment was big check it out the rooms are themed to each pup I love it chase gushed. I'm glad you do. My room is up top it had a huge bed and a tares and a sunroom balcony. It's beautiful I've never seen anything like this I even have more more the pups say together yes  i even have a control room like  the lookout and Ryder can give missions when you are with me. This great. Ryder smiles at me. Definitely. I told my mom I was staying and she was happy to see me go forward with my future. Amazing Ryder said we are lucky to have you . Chase was in his room it was police and spy themed it had pictures of his friends and Ryder. He came out a smile.  You're spy helmet is on that hook near your bed. I pointed. Great! I'm so happy chase Says as he hugs me aw I'm glad I smile. The other pups were exploring their rooms. They love them. We went to my backyard. It's big Skye smiled . It really is. We went back to the lookout I slept over a couple of  nights so we get the apartment set up. And with all the help I got my new home felling great. But the lookout is my second home. So I can go back and forth. To the places. We went to bed and we were going to start a new day.