Chapter 13: rehab starts

Chase and Ryder came to Layla's clinic we're here chase . Ryder called Layla and she came out  to greet us well chase Ryder smiled your in great hands with Layla. Come on in chase and we will get started okay the first day was essay for chase but hard for him to move it will take Time but you are doing great chase . Thank you Layla you're welcome chase. She said as she continued on with chase he was in pain where the important of passing out ouch he squalid . It okay chase Layla smiled it's band and the pulling if  I'm going to hard let me know if I can slow down in okay chase said . At the lookout Skye was scared and nervous for chase it's just rehab smiled Marshall he is going to be fine and his lag will be also Skye sighed okay after a few minutes chase was back at the lookout he was smiling . Hey chase Skye said how's your lag? It's good but still hurts but I'm making progress little by little and whit each day that passes I will get better and better. Great Skye smiled as she walked away from it all. Ryder was overhead watching the other pups play with each other. Jack came by to see chase amazing progress he smiled at chase. Thanks jack.chase smiled at his friend. Everest was with Skye I'm glad chase Is doing well I was worried about him. Me too Skye sighed but he is getting hey Skye chase said he was limping on his but lag but made it out okay. How did you get out here Skye questioned him I took it slow and besides I went to be with Skye I was lonely in the lookout he stated. Oh okay  chase limped over near a tree and sat dow and Skye joined him. He asked if he missed anything. Not really Skye said oh okay chase sighed . What's wrong chase? Asked a concerned Skye . Oh nothing much ever since I got hurt you really inspire me to do my best Skye and with that I'm grateful for you and the rest of the pups and Ryder you all are my family. Gee Skye said I'm glad we are Skye and chase singled against each other and took a nap Skye was at comfort knowing chase was with her. After there nap they wok up and saw Marshall "aw" he smiled at chase what's that Marshall chase asked nothing he snap out of it and saw a wolf coming over near Marshall . "Hello chase" Apollo chase smiled it's great to see you Skye woke up and saw Apollo hello Skye said with a smile.