Chapter 27 : thinking

I was up in my bed . Zuma was up he smiled at me. Hey he says as he sees me. How did you sleep? I asked zuma good he said. Knowing that I had a great friend  sleeping with me. I blushed it was nothing really. We went down to lobby of the lookout and saw the others including Ryder were up doing their thing to get ready for the day ahead. Marshall as usual came bolting into the lookout and crashed into the pups they laughed. Hey I smiled I'm going to take a ride around town. Zuma do went to come with me? Yes. Let's go I smiled  be back soon. We went to city hill where mayor goodway was starting her day. Hello rain she smiled at me how are you ? She asked I'm okay. The mayor was worried about me since I got shot I was a nervous wreck she said I thought you were a goner . It's fine really I smiled at the mayor . I think since I moved to adventure bay the mayor was like a mother to me and it showed. I'm good really mayor I said it will take Time to be myself. Oh she said yes it will take Time. We have to get going Zuma said okay let's go . Mr porter is next we waved goodbye to the mayor and zipped to mr portor. He was happy to see us he was busy he couldn't talk . We arrived back at the lookout with smiles on our faces. It felt good to take a ride I needed that. We went outside I kicked a ball to the other pups impressive chase smiled. Indeed nice one chase. Well I'm going for the win he smiled. I'm glad you are okay . Me too chase me too. I was at the top of the lookout balcony the air was nippy but I smiled as I watched the pups play and laugh. Chase and Zuma came up to me. I was thinking about everything going on with my insist and everything else. Oh I know zuma smiled your okay  I never thought to have met an amazing person like you and we had so many things happen . Oh don't I know it. Hey I think Marshall is here he smiled at us I smiled and hugged  Marshall, chase and Zuma . I love you all so much like family don't ever forget that . Oh we know Marshall said with a smile I have something for all of you I clipped a hart pendant on each of their collers .thanks rain chase smiled  they are amazing.I went you guys to know my love is unconditional love and if you're sad or lonely my love will be there. We do love you rain chase said and you are the most brave pup chase I love you and the paw patrol so much. Hey Skye chase said as she entered the lookout. I think that can I sleep with you rain chase asked yes . We all can sleep together and have a sleepover zuma said. I love that idea . Ryder Marshall asked do you went to join. Of chores I do he smiled yea said Skye slumber party! We all went to get sleeping bags . And put them out around a fire pit. Since it was chilly. You know what Ryder Marshall asked with a smile what. Rain is like family or more like a sister . You know I've never thought of Ryder chuckled. I'm so glad she's here Skye and I were talking about so much that I've missed since my shooting instant. Oh I've missed out with lots of things. Yea Skye said I missed you she said ever since that day I cried alone and it's complained she sighed. Oh Skye I said emotions are meant to shared and not held in. You know you can tell me or the other pups anything. Yea Skye smiled thanks for the advice rain your like a sister to me. Skye's compliant made me blush. Chase's sleeping bag was near mine so we went to them. Chase is the best pup ever. I know I'm the best chase teased. Yea yea I smirked  don't tell the others. I'm glad you are enjoying the slumber party . I'm so enjoying it. We all stayed up  chase Skye and I did our night chat . We  haven't done this in a while oh yea so overdue I went to do it more. Yeah I agree chase said. I've been trough lots of things since I moved here and now it has lead to an amazing friendship I will never went to go away and you pups made me so loved . Aw we love you rain chase smiles at me remember we're always here for you if you need anything you know that. Oh do I ever I smiled. It looks like the other pups are asleep we better get some chase said. Okay good night chase I said. Night rain. And I was out like a light. I smile at the sleeping pups and Ryder and then I fall asleep. Knowing that  my future with the paw patrol is going to be great.