Chapter 46 : rescue time

It was morning chase woke up Apollo was up to.We need to get going if we're going to make it to foggy bottom. Okay Apollo said what if something happens to me? I'm here okay chase was so ready for this rescue. Spy chase is on the case. Let's go Apollo can you please free rain? Yes chase I can definitely free her. Rain is that you? I managed to get my gag off I'm here where's chase he's here Apollo uesed his claws to free form the ropes. I picked up Apollo and smiled. He was hugging me as I held him close to my body. I put him down on the ground Ryder is happy but he heard something Bang! Mayor humdinger smiled as he shot Ryder he's in pan Ryder! Chase exclaimed are you okay? Yes rain chase said he's on the verge of tears Ryder got shot he needs you now Ryder I sobbed it's okay he said I'll be ok. Chase was upset. I'm going to need medical attention and of course you as well rain he smiles I'm always her for you. Thanks rain he kissed my cheek anytime you are the best. I just blush as he said that we got checked in at the hospital l was thinking about everything going on with Ryder hey a voice said Angela? Yes it's me hello Ryder she smiled. I'm sorry she said it's fine he sighed here. His side is bandaged up. I'm glad you're here and safe Ryder smiles thanks but I'm just sad about you. Don't worry about me. Ryder I said I have a right to worry about you I'm your girlfriend after all okay Ryder was thinking about everything. I healed his hand he smiled as he was squeezing my hand love you soo much Ryder I smiled same here he smiled back I'm always here for you he said I love the way you care about me. Same here. Apollo was crying about everything going on chase sat on Ryder's bed with the wolf pup he was silent and then he was crying. Are you okay chase Apollo asked yea I'm okay I just went Ryder to be okay also. I'm a mess chase was thinking Louna  was going to the hospital to visit Ryder do you went to go Apollo? Yes he smiled. Let's go she said rain Apollo smiled we're here to visit Ryder. I led them to his room Ryder smiled as he saw Apollo he buddy he smiled Ryder he said are you okay yep my wound is on my side he smiled. I'm okay. Can I place have my pup pad? Yes Ryder I went to the night stand beside the bed and handed it to him thanks he smiled. Apollo sat with Ryder I was worried the wolf said as he cried. I'm okay I will be don't worry. Ryder stoked Apollo's fur witch made him happy. I'm lucky to be alive Ryder said he was crying I've never seen him cry before . I'm so lucky to have loving supports and most importantly my raindrop he smiles at me Aw love you to Ryder. It chilly in the hospital room I covered Ryder up with a blanket. He was at peace ruin he whispers can you sleep with me? Yes I got in the bed and smiled as he hugged me close to his body. Apollo and chase are on the bed edge sleeping with us. It was morning now Ryder was up he was happy as always morning Apollo Ryder said as he sits up on his bed. Chase stretches morning everyone he smiled. I'm awake so we see Ryder smiles he laughs a little bit he was getting better before hand he had the bull it removed last night. So yea. It's okay I smiled thank you so much Ryder sir chase was happy. To here this news. I think it's completely different than what I'm saying is that I have so much anxiety over everything. Don't be anxious chase said as he puts his paw on my lag. He smiled. Thanks chase I was ok after a bit I fell better now thanks for everything chase no problem he winked at me. I'm still sad not as sad before chase and Apollo were the best friends I could ever have. Always. And  by we will definitely be happy again. Ryder was on his way to recovery he is so happy and doing his best. I'm so proud of you Ryder. He blushes and went on to work on his rehabilitation. I'm glad you are doing well Apollo smiles at me. Me too I smile at the wolf pup. Okay let's go back to the lookout Ryder smiled. We are back to doing what is right. We need to regroup I'm down for that Apollo smiles at me. We are having a sleepover outside with  Louna. Too I'm relieved Ryder's Doing well she smiled me I'm thankful for you Apollo said as he  were  sitting around the fire. Aw I smiled back same here. Apollo saw the bush where I met him. It's our meeting place he smiled yes and we will always remember it. How's everything chase? Great the sleeping bags are in a circle around the fire we are all  hanging out within minutes we all fall asleep  and it was  much needed because the was long  and I'm not mad at all. I was deep in sleep when Apollo woke me up can I sleep with you? He whispers. Come on I smile at him he got close and snuggles close to me. He was at peace I'm lucky to have everyone in my life rocky was crying softly so I went over to are you okay? Not really I just miss your dad he said in a soft tone. I'm here rocky I held him close and let him cry more. I think we should tell the. Others about me  okay I went to sleep and rocky was okay we need to get some rest.