Chapter 19: the next mormig

It was 2:30 am. I got up and checked up on zuma he rolled over in his sleep with was a good sign. But he not fully received yet.Ryder came out of his room and asked me how he was doing Ryder's heart sank he was crying . It's okay I smiled he will be fine. We just gotta believe that he can recover. A smile came up on Ryder's face your right he said . I went into zuma's room and warped him up in the blanket form the lookout and held him for a bit he was at pace. I sat down at my desk chair holding him. A moment passed when Skye came out to see me how's zuma she asked concerned for her friend he is doing well. Not fully received yet I told Skye. But well he? Asked Skye of course he will. Good . I was thinking about all of the rescues zuma did he was a brave pup with a big heart and respect for his friends and adventure bay. I called Jake and Everest to come and see zuma on our way Everest said . I put zuma back on his bed and watched for Jake and Everest to come. Hey we're here Jake said . Good  come on  I said as I lead Jake and Everest to zuma's room. Everest was in shock to see her friend like he was she couldn't say a thing she was sobbing. The heart monitor beeped one meaning his heart rate is normal. You're brave to do this Jake smiles at me it's really no problem the paw patrol is like family so I'm welling to do anything. I can do to help. I went over to Everest who was still crying it's going to be okay I told her. Really ? She asked me wiping away tears. Yes  I'm Cretan. I took Everest out of the room because it made her sad to see Zuma like he was. He is a great friend Everest said . I know  after a couple minutes past zuma was making progress . I went into  his room he was still asleep he smiled at me rain he asked me what's up I asked how long was I out? For a week or so I said really. Zuma was sad he fell asleep again . Knowing that he will be good Ryder came up to me do you went me to sleep with Zuma he asked me? If you went to he went into the bed and got comfortable i laid zuma down next to Ryder and pulled the blanket on over them good night you guys I smiled  I kissed zuma's forehead and than Ryder's I went to my room and got ready for bed. Chase was at my door he knew I was stressed out from all of the events that went on. Hey chase said oh hey chase I smiled what's up? Oh nothing he smiled just checking up on you oh good I smiled. How much longer until Zmma is fully received? I don't know yet but he is making progress I said . Chase was happy to hear that statement. You should get some sleep chase said . Okay I will good night rain sleep well chase smiled at me you to  I said I went into my bed and went to sleep thinking about zuma . And his recovery .