Chapter 10 : early start

I was up early before the pups this is a first i told myself . "What are you doing up ?" Chase asked me he almost made me jump out of my skin I'm just clearing my mind that's all oh chase said . Yep chase sat down underneath a tree and I joined him . "What's on your mind?" The shepherd asked me with a  eyebrow raised  oh nothing really I'm nervous to face mayor humdinger. Oh chase  stated well I'm going to be with you the entire time. Really I asked  honest chase smiled. I fell asleep and chase did the same he sunglasses into me and continued to sleep. It was now morning . Chase got up and did his usual ruteen of waking up the pups and he checked on me to see how I was doing okay . I'm fine I was not actually fine I'm stressed out and I went to cry . But I'm not going to . Chase wants me to be happy and I'm do this for him. I remembered this quote that had stuck in my head  and went to the lookout . So it begins Ryder said we will go to foggy bottom now  mayor humdinger was in his hideout well well he smiled evily  it's on and I'm going to win the kitty crew was getting ready for  the fight. I'm in my mighty gear getting ready to fight chase came up to me and gave me a smile  are you ready? He asked me I mean yes I am I guess I'm ready as I'll ever be chase put a paw on my Keene I smiled at him  you're going to be great he remind me thanks I smiled at chase . Let's go everyone Ryder said as we headed for foggy bottom I sighed as we headed out .