Chapter 49: next day

It's morning l walk over to my moms apartment is anyone up? I smiled yes sweetie I'm up my mom said as she hugged me let's get some food. Let me change real quick. Okay I'll wait here. After a while my mom came out in a shirt with overalls on and a smile let's go she smiled okay we walked to mr porters hey guys Ryder smiled hey Ryder my mom smiles how are you? I'm doing great do you went to sit with us my mom asked yes if you wanted me to Ryder was hesitant. Okay I pulled a char over beside me for Ryder we talked about everything going on. I'm lucky to have you both Ryder smiled well we lucked out ourselves lily smiled it's been so hectic lately. Yep. It's nice to take breaks form time to time I agree Ryder smiled . We should get going to the lookout. Okay Ryder I smiled have a good day mom I said you too honey. I smiled as I sat behind Ryder I put my hands on his shoulders and we went to the lookout my mom waved as she went to work. Back at the lookout the pups are watching the sunrise it's gorgeous Skye smiles hey pups Ryder smiled. How's lily? She's good rocky she said hi. Perfect I know everything is. Going well for you. Hey guys Sam smiles I have news. What I look at my sister I'm pregnant. What i was elected no way! You are surprise. I'm going to be an aunt! I hugged my sis who hoo. Okay I need to let this sink in. What's going on Ryder asked Sam is expecting a baby I exclaimed. You're going to be an uncle. Congrats Sam Ryder smiles thanks I'm so excited for you sis I never tough I would be an aunt so soon. Yeah here's the test it's the proof. I'm a few weeks into it. We have to tell mom. She's on break now okay let's call her Ryder smiled on the big screen okay we went upstairs to call my mom. Hey guys lily smiled. Sam has news she took a deep breath and unzipped her hoodie. Lily saw the bump what no I'm expecting Sam smiles congrats. Thank you mom I'm excited my first grand baby. Yep now we tell the pups. When are you due? 11/11/21. Nice Ryder smiles I'm excited. Pups Ryder called we need you. Coming chase said what's wrong? Sam has news. Sam smiles and walks to the pups unzips her hoodie. Rocky took a look at the bump she's telling us she's pregnant what the others are a mix of surprised and happy. Thank you pups Sam says I'm honestly excited. I love babies Skye smiles I'm happy for you Sam. Thanks Skye. We are so happy Ryder was beaming. When's your due date chase asked it's on 11/11/21 or thanksgiving is my labor date. Nice. I'm honestly so happy that my sister is going to be a mom she's good with kids. She's is really good with Julia and Jules indeed she's great with them. We told everyone in town everyone is excited. Even Mayor Goodway. She almost passed out when she saw the bump. Okay I need to let this sink in. After we told everyone we went back to the lookout. To chill  my mom came to. We did good today I'm excited for my sister. We're so close and either my nephew or nice will be close with me too. My mom is excited to she's going to have a grand baby. I wasn't thinking about that before but I'm honestly excited about being auntie. Did you tell Katie yet? Not yet I'm going over to her shop now. You can definitely tell her now. Okay I'll walk so Sam can ride with Ryder. Okay sounds great we all went over to Katie's to get some things and tell her the news. Okay Katie Sam smiles I have news I'm pregnant. What Katie was shocked and happy I'm so excited for you Sam Katie came around to hug her friend. Thanks soo much. I'm over the moon. Aw thanks and it's only the first week of pregnancy. So it's the sickness and all of that jazz. Anyway thanks for all of this stuff. No problem Katie smiled you are welcome to anything you need. Sam smiles and heads back to the lookout. Today was fun. Yea it was I'm excited about being an uncle Ryder smiled you'll be great Sam grind . I'm bushed I'm going to bed night Sam smiles night sis love you I smiled back. Skye is with me and Ryder I'm so excited for Sam Skye smiled we all are Ryder smiles. Never did I think to be an aunt so soon I hope the baby will like me? Yes the bay will like you he or she will definitely love you Skye smiles. Thanks for the advice Skye anytime. I hugged Ryder and smiled. He smiled back today was a great day. The pups are excited about the baby. I hit the pillow and was deep in sleep Dreaming about everything. I'm glad to be with Ryder and my sister. Who is excited about her pregnancy. I wouldn't have it any other way. Morning Ryder I smiled . Morning rain how'd you sleep? I slept well. Good . Morning Sam smiles. Morning sis I hope you slept well I smiled. I really did. I need to go to my ultrasound and I need someone to take me. Ryder smiled I can take you Sam he instead. Okay thanks soo much Ryder anytime he smiles. Morning everyone chase said morning we all said in unison . How's everything going chase asked we're all good. Great gotta wake up the others. Well the day is starting so we went to make the most of it. So Sam was getting ready for her appointment I'm saying with the pups so you and Ryder can spend time together. Ok Sam smiles see you soon. At the ultrasound place it was big we got checked in. Doctor Sarah smiled it's nice to see you Sam she walked over to us oh this Ryder she smiled. Nice to meet you Ryder she smiled back at you he smiled. The baby is growing at a good rate. Her head is big her spine is normal. And I hear a heart beat. Nice Sam smiles. I wasn't thinking to hear a heart beat so soon Ryder smiled yes it's awesome. Here's a picture of the baby. Doctor Sarah smiled. You can show the pups and rain too. Okay well see you soon later doctor Sarah thanks for everything. Anytime we arrived back at the lookout to see everyone. How was your appointment? Great the baby is healthy and growing normally. Awesome can't wait to see the gender you'll know soon the baby was dancing. And we heard a heart beat. Aww Skye smiled soo cute . Yep so the gender ultrasound will be in two weeks form now so we'll know what I'm having and we can plan the party to reveal it. Honestly I'm blessed to have such great friends to help me with this. We're all with you on this journey Ryder smiled we all excited for you sis I smiled. Thank you Ryder and rain. I'm so excited to find out the gender. Same here . It's been tow weeks so we went back to the ultrasound place to find out the gender. So I'm excited to announce you are having a girl doctor Sarah smiled. Yes. Sam is on the verge of tears . So  Sam and I are the only ones who knows about the gender so everyone is going to wate for the gender reveal party. The slip is inside an envelope we handed to Ryder to fill a canton full of dust for the party. We are excited for the gender reveal party. We got ready to plan. So we can have it at mr. Porters please we have lots of room good thinking and his food is the best rubble smiles. Well we're going to invite my mom and mayor goodway and the twins and Alex yea. It's going to be an amazing day full of fun and family I need to decorate the cafe with the pink and blue. So we did it was a lot of work but it was worth it. Hello mayor humdinger said as he was walking along. Oh hey mayor humdinger Sam smiles. What's going on he asked oh we're getting ready for my gender reveal party. Ohh nice. He smiled. Too bad I'm not invited. Wate mayor Sam smiles your invited . Oh thank you mayor humdinger smiled I'm excited for the party. Yep. Okay now we have a banner to hang it reads pink or blue make your choice. Nice placement pups. Thank you rubble smiles. Okay we should go back to the lookout to get rest for the gender reveal party. Okay Ryder the pups say we head back to rest up. Tomorrow is going to be the best day of our life. We are sleeping thinking about the fun we're going to have.