Chaprter 1:Meeting chase and marshial

I was  going to adventure bay to see Ryder he was not at the lookout I went to look for him when I saw German Shepard and a Dalmatian who were with Ryder doing a job.I'm in shock on how amazing they were doing it . Okay pups we can go back to the lookout now hey rain Ryder said  I can't believe you're here he was happy . Chase came up to me and introduced himself to me I'm so happy to meet you chase I said I've heard so much about you trough Ryder . Marshall came over he smacked into chase laughing so hard ouch chase was embarrassed it's okay chase I giggled at Marshall who was introducing himself to me nice to meet Marshall I smiled likewise . The rest of the paw patrol came to make an introduction to me. How long are you staying in town asked chase a couple of weeks I smiled . Awesome chase said we have a new friend I like her already said Marshall with happiness me too chase smiled at me I hope we make her welcome here I know me to said Marshall I think she welcomed already Ryder and me were talking about everything that was going on since we saw each other last . I think that chase and Marshall made a friend Ryder smiled at me . They really like me and I liked them and the other pups they were all like family to me as I eased into my new life I'm certain I will meet more people tomorrow morning . I was up with chase who was on a beanbag and I was on the floor . I told chase how amazing he did with the job he did earlier with Ryder and Marshall chase blushed and thanks I appreciate that compliment oh no problem chase I smiled chase told me we should do this every night hmmm I said do you think we should call this night chat I said ? Yes chase said night chat it is . Well I'm going to sleep now I said I'm bushed me to chase I went separated for the night I went up to my room in the lookout and chase went to his pup house and closed his door  and went to sleep . I got under my blanket laid my head on my pillow and went to sleep .