Chpter:14 catching up

Chase was happy to see his wolf friend. I was with my mom and the pack when Marshall came over to tell me about how you were hurt. So I'm here for you chase if you need me. Apollo smiled. Thanks buddy chase smiled. I was checking on chase and saw Apollo Hello Apollo I said  hello rain I missed you he smiled me too I smiled. I can be your paw. Chase Apollo said. "Really?" Asked chase how can you do that well I can help you walk again. My mom was in the Sam situation as you chase Apollo recalled. Oh okay .Really? She was yes but she made it and so will you chase . Apollo was very comfy with chase I better get inside chase told Apollo he limped to the lookout door and went inside the wolf pup was sad see chase in pan . He sat with the others while chase was napping . Skye came to him and sat down beside him Apollo hugged Skye and was crying so hard it's ok Apollo Skye said rubbing him on the head. Trough tears the wolf pup said chase is a special friend to me . I know Apollo he will get better I promise you that she lets go of Apollo chase was awake and limped over to Skye and the wolf pup. Iwas wandering what you were doing chase smiled oh nothing much Skye smiled y. Yea Apollo said . Ryder came over to ice chase's paw can Apollo stay with us ? Yes of course Ryder smiled. Okay good thanks so much. Luna came into the lookout and saw chase hello she smiled . Luna chase said you're here how chase asked   I  was with the pack and we saw Marshall nearby he told us you were hurt so we came as fast as we could we went to be. Here for you. Good chase smiled at the wolf pup and his mom.  You're like family to us Apollo stated we would never ever leave you behind chase. Same goes for you to as well chase smiles. Apollo are alright chase asked yes I'm good . I went you have something at that moment Ryder came down to hang out with us. We can all sleep here Ryder said. Great idea Apollo said.can I sleep with chase? The wolf pup asked its up to chase his mother told him well it's okay with me chase smiles. Yea and got snuggled up to chase he put his paw on his body like pillow Apollo gently lays his head on chase's paw and was asleep.