Chapter 35: living life / holding onto hope part 2

A lot was going on as if it was all off the time. I'm with Ryder And chase. We need to make sure copycat is not in sight I said. Yea chase said but it's not actually going to be easy to Cath him he is powerful enough to hurt you again and I don't went you to get hurt again. Chase was crying. I picked up chase imunity. Okay chase smiled. I'm glad you are okay. What do we have here copycat smiled an evil smile you think you can destroy me he said well you're wrong he got started on his plan to destroy the city. I'm looking form atop the lookout and saw copycat he put his paws together and he smiled as he went to work no what why is he doing this chase was on the move. Ryder I called no response and that moment I saw Ryder he was passed out on the lookout floor. His lip was bloody and crashed I was sobbing hard. I've never seen something like this I said I lean Ryder's head onto my lag and was still crying. I hugged his body. We need to get him some help I said through sniffs. Okay said chase he is going to make it I reminded myself just have to think positive we're at the hospital and Ryder was doing good thank goodness I said  pups rain Ryder said what happened? Well I said you kinda got zap shocked by copycat and passed out from the impact of the shock. Oh no Ryder slapped his palm onto his forehead. Yea I said. Rain? I heard someone call my name it was Skye. What's up?  Is Ryder going to be okay? Yes He will definitely be okay. Remember what Marshall told Ryder when I was in recovery? What Skye said as she sits with me we have to hold onto hope. Oh yea it's coming back to me now we have be positive for Ryder I said. You're right rain Skye smiled as she hugged me. Thanks I smiled. Ryder was happy to see me I smiled as I went into his bed with him he gets a spare pillow for me  I put it under my head. I lean my head into his chest he smiled and put his hand around me we got comfortable and single. I'm at peace knowing I'm with Ryder.  Hey he whispers into my ear love you. Back at you  we are fast asleep. Chase is sleeping on the chair beside Ryder's bed night you guys he smiled and fell asleep. It's been a day so rest was important for everyone. The next morning was a good one. I'm refreshed and so is Ryder I took a look at his lip it's  bloody and black and Blue I sighed as he hugged me close I was sobbing hard into his chest hey he was trying to calm me down I'm okay his tone was soothing and soft I'm a wreck I told Ryder it's okay he kissed my head. I'm doing well. We stayed in the possession for a bit and rocky was in the room. "Aw" he smiles at us you guys are cute. Thanks rocky Ryder smiled. What on tv? He asked me oh mr. Rodgers is on do you went to watch it? I used to love him as a child Ryder smiled me too it was a marathon of episodes. We stayed up and watched all of the pups are enjoying it as well. Won't you be my neighbour is my favourite song in the show I smiled the way he interacts to the people makes me happy. I agree with this Skye smiled I'm the biggest fan of mr Rodgers. Really? Yea obsessed she chuckles. I can definitely agree with that. Ryder is asleep so I snuck out of his room. I'm told that Ryder needs surgery on his lip. We went into the back room to get ready it's been so busy lately I just fell bad for Ryder and what he's going through. I'm passing around to kill time. The surgery was good. I'm happy. In the room Ryder was thinking about what happened do you think I'll be okay? He asked me. Yes I think so I'm certain you will definitely be. He kissed my cheek and fell asleep  and I did too.