Chapter 44: barckingbirg / mission

Ryder arrived in barkingburg the castle is near. I'm happy to have you here earl smiles. This is so overwhelming he said we need help. I'm giving you the help Ryder said as he puts his hand on the earls shoulder. I'm going to get unpacked and we can go over the mission. Okay earl said as he walked away. I look at rains necklace she gave me. I kissed it as if I were kissing her head  back to unpacking I feel like I'm going good and I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep so  I call rain to  help me sleep her face is glowing as she giggled I miss you Ryder she said don't worry I'll be back soon and if anything happens while I'm gone call me do you understand? I'm always here for you don't worry I smile thank you so much Ryder and we end our conversation. Okay earl smiled we need to help with sweetie. Earl sighed  she at it again with her old games again no problem
Ryder smiled I can definitely stop her hum I thought as I was doing well for one and sweetie won't get away this I'm going to do my best to help. Perfect thanks for everything Ryder. No problem  I was just doing my thing  for  one  sweetie was on the move but I was faster so the mission was good so  now I can relax before heading out to adventure bay. I call Rain to check up on her the mission was good and now I can see you tomorrow awesome I smile can't wait to see you Ry  sleep well. I will rain. I'm asleep. It was morning so I got packed up to head to adventure bay. Morning Ryder the princess smiles how did you sleep? Good. Great she smiled. I'm honestly happy that the mission was good. Yes of course. I smile I'm so happy to be back in adventure bay I arrived at the lookout. I ran over to Ryder I'm so happy you're back Ryder chuckles I missed you rain he hands me my necklace back he hugged me close. His soft chest was what I needed. He smiled as he was happy to be with me again  and I never knew how much Ryder is to everyone I was excited to get back to normal. I'm in a fog but I got out of it quickly. I walked around adventure bay to clear my mind. Oy I sighed as I walked on I walked back to the lookout Ryder was there to me as usual. We walked into the living room of the lookout and we saw the pups sitting on beanbags here rocky smiled as he moved over to make space for me thank you rocky I smiled as I sat down beside the mixed breed. Ryder was beside chase. I absolutely love this movie Rocky smiled it's a classic. What are we watching? A goofy movie. My favourite movie only the best for the best friend ever. I kiss Rocky's head and we back to the movie. Ryder said this is great being around my pups and my amazing gorgeous girlfriend I blessed at Ryder who was pointing in my direction. After the movie was over I went to my room. Hey Ryder can you please sleep with me? Yes I can definitely do that I'll be right back he smiled. He went to change I'm back. We are in bed I'm facing Ryder. Can I ask you something. Yes ask away what do you think of me? What do I think of you rain is that even a question well I think you are awesome, loyal, trustworthy and amazing . I'm only speaking the truth. Thanks Ryder I smiled anytime and what do you think of me? Ryder asked me let's see you are caring, heard working, never gives up, brave and happy . Really? Ryder blushes heard I'm speaking the truth. Aw thanks Ryder smiled I'm happy to have you in my life I've never been so happy to have you as my girlfriend. Aw thanks I blush anytime he smiles . I'm glad we're together nothing is going to get in our way . Yes definitely I smiled as I doses off and go to sleep on Ryder's side he smiled and snuggles onto my side and fell asleep. The next morning was a great one I woke up with a smile Ryder was up working head I smiled he smiled back at me. I almost melted at his smile. Morning Marshall said as he came over to me morning Marshall I smiled. You're mushy Marshall smiled yep . I can't believe it is only a week since Ryder and I started our relationship. Yea Marshall said definitely you guys are so cute together. Thanks Marshall. No problem. After all we're doing something fun. And not mission mode. Hum  thanks rocky smiles . Anytime Marshall smiles now to get Ryder and rain's surprise ready  let's see what if Marshall! Yep chase you scared me half to death. Oh sorry Marshall. I was just oh dear nationally  what do you think of this Marshall smiles as he pointed over to a picture of rain in a frame. I did it myself. It's amazing she'll love it. Chase smiles. Yes. I'm hopeful she'll like my surprise to. She will chase don't worry. Chase is  heard at work. He smiled and walked around for a bit while waiting for us to come back. Hello chase I smiled as  I walked into the lookout what's all of this i asked  it's a party for you rain chase smiles  you do so much for team paw we hope you enjoy your party. Thanks I will definitely do so. Okay thanks chase I went over  to Ryder who was sitting at a table are you enjoying yourself? He smiled yes I am honestly the pups are so kind  to do this for me. Chase was happy rain I have something to say and so dos Marshall okay chase took a breath and  started his speech rain he said ever since you came to adventure bay you inspire me to do my best and you are a great friend and person to be around. I'm lucky to have you in the paw patrol. And thank you for everything you do. Marshall was up he was nervous but he smiled and spoke rain where to start you  are an inspiration to me and the pups and Ryder  thank you for all you do. I was tearing up. Thanks chase and Marshall for those speeches I loved them anytime.  We just went to speak form the heart. Because we love you Marshall smiles. Aw I love you both so much.we're having fun at the party  the food is good and the company was awesome. I'm in heaven.  After the party we went back to the lookout to hang out before bed . I'm glad you loved the party Skye smiled l did I was okay after the fact . Ryder was leaning on the balcony  atop the lookout he smiled and I joined the the starts are bright he smiles definitelywaw I smiled back we're on a roll Ryder said as he hugged me close. I'm at ease when Ryder hugs me I sighed and went to my room Ryder is with me. He is always by my side no matter what happens. I love everyone in my life including the pups who are the best friends I could ever imagine having  honestly I thought about everything that happened did yea I'm stressed chase I called him are you okay he asked me? Yeah I'm fine I'm just stressed out now I just have not told Ryder yet. Oh ok well you should tell him sooner than later. Yea but I'm I'm scared he would judge me. Ryder chase said he would never judge anyone he's your boyfriend after all thanks chase I picked him up into a hug. He smiled and licked my cheeks. Rain are you okay? Ryder asked me as he sits down beside beside me. Not really I'm stressed out. How come? Because I feel like I not actually even like I'm not okay. Aw Ryder sighed it's okay he hugged me close I was sobbing into his chest tears are on his shirt after awhile he smiled and told me that everything is going to be okay I love you Ryder I smiled you always know what to say when I'm at my end. Anytime. Rain? Ryder smiled yes I awncerd him you know That you can come to me with any problems you have right? I smiled yea. Come on you can sleep with me he was asleep beside me so I smiled and single into his side and went to sleep Ryder smiled as he opened his arm for me to snuggle into my toughs are all over the place. But I'm not actually worried about them. Because I have Ryder and the pups to help me with anything that comes my way.