Chpter 47 rockys flashback

It was morning rocky was up to great the day. Apollo and. Chase were up. Morning rocky chase smiled how did you sleep? Good and how about you chase? Great. Good rain rocky said can I tell them? Yes  okay so before I was a member of the paw patrol rain's dad was my owner. Really chase asked with wide eyes yes. So let me tell you she also helped me get over my fear of water. Chase and Apollo sat as rocky talked

Flashback ( a year and a half ago)
It was a chilly morning rocky was walking along as he always dose a random prison was hurting him and the fear was making him cry hard stop I heard someone who was tall and thin he smiled and sorry about that. I'm Justin he said who are you? I'm rocky well do you went to live with me and my family? Yes I would love to. Justin? Rocky asked what's up he said you know i have a water fear? Yes I'm. Aware I won't let you bathe he smiled thank you so much. Let's go see my family rocky. Okay I hopped into Justin's car and we went to his house. Dad I heard someone call I'm home  hey sweetie he kissed her head. I'm in it's okay rocky he smiled gently who's this she asked this rocky he is going to live with us for the time being. I'm rain I smiled at the mixed breed. Nice to meet you rocky said  I love your family so far  Justin I'm home lily called. Sam rocky I smiled as I hugged my sisters. Who's the pup? Asked Sam this rocky dad found him oh cool nice too meet you buddy likewise the pup smiles at Sam I can get you comfortable in my room we won't be long as rocky runs over to my bed. He is so happy to be on a bed . So how long have you been living here? A year and a half. Nice rocky Is small enough he will grow. Rain is so good with animals rocky smiles as Justin feeds him. Yes. Oh no it's my boss I'm scared . Don't be it's my job I'll be okay buddy if rain comes tell I'm on patrol. Ok. Rain? I'm in the pool okay you're dad told me to tell you he is on patrol. Okay thanks buddy I smiled do went to swim? I have a tube I can place you on. Rocky ponders okay rain got me and placed me on the tube do went to get the water she asked me I'm not actually shore rocky said I can hold you so can get used to it if you don't like it you can get back on the tube. Ok rain the water was cold but I'm enjoying it I'm in water and I'm not actually scared. I'm splashing and swimming. Yeah he smiled. Oh rocky She smiles you overcome your fear I really did it was awesome. My dad was back he saw rocky in the water he's swimming? Yes he is. I'm proud of you rocky Justin said thanks. Now I bathe you since you not ferrule. Okay rain's dad got the tub ready for me he picked me and placed me in. You're brave he smiles Sam came home form a friends house hey dad and rain she smiled. Is rocky in water? She asked yep I smiled he overcame his fear. I'm proud of you rocky Sam smiles thanks. My other rocky (rain's sister) came over to me hey buddy she smiled I heard about you and overcoming your fear. I'm honestly so at peace right now rocky was all clan now. I'm on the couch with a wrapped up rocky we're watching movies . My mom is making dinner. Oh rocky yelped are okay yea it was just a jump scare. Okay I kissed his head he was at peace. I was thinking about a lot since I met rocky he was happy.to be with me and not his other owner. Justin was at the police station he had a long day. I'm bushed he said as he placed his bag on the table.  One of  them days lily smiles yep but it's all good hello Rocky he smiled as he sits beside him on the couch. Shh he's sleeping oh gosh sorry no problem dad. Thanks. I love you all so much Rocky smiles we're lucky  to have you. I fell better after rain helped me overcome my fear.Liliana was happy to here that the I was scared about my dad. It's okay rocky said as he snuggles with me your right. We got a call from Rick my dad's boss he sighed as he said he's gone no lily was crying. It can't be we're all sad I can't believe it rocky was crying. He was so kind to me honestly we're all grieving as the days passed rain is going trough high school. And much more.

That's the day that changed rain forever. Rocky said as tears were flowing down. Chase and Apollo were sad to hear this story. This happened so quickly yep he was the best and he always supported me. Chase was sad for rocky. Okay at least rain is okay. She is I cared for ever since. Hello Rocky lily smiled lily!rocky exclaimed as he hugged her. Hello mom Rain smiled what are you doing here? I'm on shift so I went to meet the paw patrol okay. Well I'll go get the other pups so this is Marshall, Zuma, rubble and chase. And. This my boyfriend Ryder I smiled. Nice to meet you all. I'm lilyanan nice to meet you rubble smiles. Same here I'm lucky that my little girl is great hands we're lucky to have her Ryder smiled. She's awesome. I'm glad lily smiled see you all soon. You're mom is awesome. Thanks rubble. Welcome. I'm going to sleep now night pups night Apollo. Night. I'm asleep now the next morning my mom is visiting I'm so excited to spend time with her.