Chapter ~8~

He looks back at me. "It is. I took you here on a date but it's not a date anymore cause the guys are here and you got hurt" he says looking back down at the floor. "Look at me tommy" I say to him and he looks at me again. "He's been hunting me down for the longest time and he found me. There was nothing you can do to protect me tommy. It's not your fault at all" I say him. I grab him and hug him. "Stop beating yourself up about this okay" I say to him and he shakes his head. "Thank you lydia" he says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Your welcome" I say. He stands up and walks away. I see the guys talking and laughing. I take another drink of my coke. I walk towards the guys and hand Dutch my drink. "Finish it. I don't want it" I say to him. I take a deep breath. "Hey the guys wanna go for another game of laser tag" Johnny says. "Go ahead that's fine" say smiling at him. They all walk in and leave me alone at the table. I walk up to the guy at the food stand. "Hey are we allowed to smoke In Here" I ask him. "No but you can come to the back and have a smoke if you want" he says to me.

"I could use one but I don't have any" I say to him. "I have one" he says. "Let me grab my purse" I say to him. I walk to the table and grab my purse. He opens up the latch and lets me in to head to the back. He hands me a smoke and he lights it for me. After a couple minutes I get done smoking. I walk back inside. "Thank you" I say to him. I walk back to the table and the guys come back a couple minutes after. "Did you smoke?" Jimmy ask's. "Yeah. It's calms me" I say to him. Johnny grabs my hand and we all start walking back to the front. I see Daniel and Ali walking in. "Oh hey lydia" Ali says. I smile at her. "Hi Ali" I say back. "Hi Danny" I say to him. "Hi lydia" he says back.

"I need my house key please" I say to him. He pulls it out of his pocket and hands it to me. "Thank you. I'll see you both tomorrow" I say turning and walking away hand in hand with Johnny. "So are you guys like dating again or what" jimmy says. "No just enjoying one another's company for now" I say to him. They look at me confused. "It means..me and Johnny have a past but right now we aren't connected like that we are just enjoying one another's time" I say to them. They still look at me confused. "Oh fuck it okay. If any of us dated and we had a super strong connection  and we broke up and wasn't together, but we hangout as friends, There  is gonna be something there and your gonna enjoy one another's company" is at to them. "Oooh" the all say. I let out a giggle. "You guys are so stupid. Let's go" I say laughing.

The thing about having best friends is that no matter what goes on in life you can forgive them. They are there when you need them and they never leave. They support you and care for you whenever. I would jump off a cliff for them. They are very special to me in many ways.

Sorry this chapter is short! But I hope you like it!!