Chapter ~81~

I wake up the next morning. I take a deep breath. I stand up and grab one of my hoodies throwing it on. I turn around and realize Tommy's not here. I walk out of my room and downstairs. The guys sitting in the couch. "How are you?" I hear Bobby ask. "I'm alright" I say to him. I grab a pan and fill it with water. I put it on the stove. "Anyone want tea?" I say like almost a whisper. "I would" Johnny and jimmy say at the same time. I grab 3 mugs down. I open up 3 packages of minty green tea.  The water gets done boiling. I put the water in our mugs and let them cool down.

"Is my dad here?" I ask them. "He's asleep" Johnny responds. I take a deep breath and sit down next to him on the couch. "Did they clean it up" I whisper to him. He looks at me. "Yeah they cleaned it up" he says. "I'm not going to school today" I say to them. "But maybe you guys should go" I say. "No" jimmy says. I look at him. "You don't have to go" I say. "I'm just looking out for you" I whisper to him. He smiles at me and there is a knock at the door. I stand up and open it. "Can I help you?" I say to the person. "Yeah lydia we are here to uhm pretty much take you away from your father" she says. I let out a giggle and take off my hoodie. "No I'm sorry I ain't leaving" I say. "You have to" she says. "I don't have to. I'm staying with my dad" I say to her. "If that's what's best for you then alright" she says.

"It is now please. Stay away from my family" I say to her as I shut my door in her face. I take a deep breath. I walk to the kitchen. "Come get your teas!" I yell form the kitchen as jimmy and Johnny walk in. I take a drink and set it down. I see my dad come down in a suit. "On my way to work sweetheart" he says kissing my cheek. "Bye dad" I say smiling. He walks outside as I take a deep breath. I walk out. "Wait dad!" I yell again. He turns and looks at me. I walk closer to him. "Where are you really going" I whisper. He looks at me. "To ask Kreese to take you as his own" he says. "I'm not leaving dad" I whisper to him. "Not even to Kreese" I say again. "You have to" he says.

I look at him as a tear slides down my face. "I'm not going" I whisper to him as I cry. "Please don't let me go. Please dad, not like last time" I whisper walking back into the house ignore the fact he's calling me. I walk up the stairs and slamb my door. I let out a sob. I go lay on my bed as I continue sobbing. I silence myself as I hear footsteps. The door opens and closes. "I'm sorry" I hear my dad whisper. I sit up and look at him. "Don't let me go" I say to him. "I won't let you go" he says to me. I sob. "Dad please don't let me go" I say crying in his chest. "I won't let you go" he says again. I take a deep Breath and fall back.

I close my eyes and fall into a somewhat dreamless sleep.

Sorry this chapter is short but I hope you like it!