Chapter ~76~

"That is not true!" I say laughing well laying on the sand looking up at Johnny. "Yeah it's happened for two years" he says laughing with me. "So when do you wanna go into the water" Dutch says. I look at him. "Right now" I say standing up. They all stand up and run to the water. I turn towards Daniel. "Let's go" I say holding out my hand. "If you make me baby. If you make me" he says in a deep voice as I giggle. He stands up and we run into the water instantly feeling cold. Johnnys white t shirt instantly getting soaked. I feel someone wrap their arms around me and I turn my head slightly to get a better view.

"Hi tommy" I say with a smile. "Look lydia..I'm very sorry" he says. "Don't bother tommy. I'm not even mad" I say giving him a soft kiss on the cheek and swimming towards the others. The sun shinning down onto my body as all the guys suddenly go silent. I ignore that and just stare at the sky well the sun shine on my body. "You know she's pretty" I hear jimmy say. "Yeah I know man" Johnny says. "Just look at her" Bobby says. "She quit the view" Dutch responds. "She's just overall beautiful" Tommy says. One thing that catches my attention is Daniels saying. "Look guys..I might not like you..but she really needs you..and as Much  as I want to  punch your brains out tommy.. she really need YOU"

I turn my head slightly and realize all the guys are talking not fighting but talking and I take it as my cue to go under water and scare them all.
I hold my breath longer than I really should as they start to panic screaming my name. I see jimmy right next to me as I come up from the water and jump on his back as he falls in with me on him. I come back for air and start laughing as the guys start screaming and asking a bunch of questions. "Calm down" I say giggling. "Should've seen your faces" I say giggling again. Johnny grabs my waist and pulls me towards him. "You should've seen how worried we really were though" he says against my ear as his hot breath fans my neck. I feel my eyes water. Not again.

I walk out of his arms and turn around as the sun shines again. It's starts to set letting the sky go different colors but mostly a orange as it shines against me the guys gasp. I close my eyes as I level my hands on the ocean. I take a deep breath. I grab my nose and dive underwater. Instantly being pulled back up. I slowly open my eyes as the sun hits my face as my eyes shine a very bright green. "Hi jimmy" I say smiling. He looks at me and I look at him as his eyes flicker to my lips. Then boom!

He pulls away as I look at him and smile. "From this view on I would love to see you standing in the sun" I hear Bobby say. "The suns my favorite things, well no actually the sunsets" I say to him. "Cmon I'm getting cold" I say walking out of the water Johnny's shirt still perfectly hugging my body. "It's not just me but doesn't she looks really fucking hot right now" I hear Dutch say. I grab a towel. As all the guys in sync say 'yes'. "You know I can hear right" I say giggling. "Thanks Dutch" I say smiling even though they can't see it. I wipe my legs off. I dry my hair. I grab my leggings and my pink t shirt with my underclothes I walk to the bathroom. I take off Johnny's shirt and the bathing suit. I dry my body and slip on all my clothes feeling very comfortable.

I pick everything up and walk back out. The sky a now shade of dark blue with bit of purple and pink still a bit of orange. I sit on the sand. "Did you know.." I say "did we know what" Daniel says. I smile as I look at the sky. "Did you know Particles that are small compared with the light wavelength scatter blue light more strongly than red light. So at sunrise and sunset, when the sunlight travels a long path through the atmosphere to reach our eyes, the blue light has been mostly removed, leaving mostly red and yellow light remaining." I basically whisper out.

"How do you know all this?" Daniel ask's. "Johnny can answer that for you" I say still keeping my eyes on the sky. "Well back to where she lived she studied the sky. The chemical and how everything is the way it is. Lydia is a very smart girl and when we found that out we all just grew attached to her so it was more like her knowing the sky is just really fucking sexy" he says. I let out a giggle. "The sky is just my favorite thing. The stars, the clouds, the different colors when sunrise and sunset, the birds, the trees, the plants" I whisper. I turn my head to look at Daniel. "It's really just the only thing I have worth to look up to" I say to him and turn back to the sky.

"How did you guys even meet?" Daniel ask's. I look at him. "It's a story for another time" I whisper a hint of sadness in my voice. "You don't have to talk about it lydia don't even say I mentioned it" he says. "It's alright I just don't like remembering how I met them. Well the others. Tommy was really the first person I actually met" I say to him. "So it was always tommy" I say again.

"Always tommy" I whisper

Uh oh  I hope you like this chapter but what did lydia mean by 'always tommy' we don't know! And what's happening with her Johnny, tommy and jimmy? I hope you like this! Let me know what you think!