Chapter ~71~

I put my stuff inside and slamb it shut. I look down at my wrist and run my fingers across the cuts. I walk towards history as I realize I have it with all the boys. I take my seat in the back as Daniel walks in I have him sit with me. The rest of the guys walk in with a guilty looking ali. I smile to myself. I miss them I really do but I can't forget what he did to me. I can't understand why he did it. I mean he likes me yes but could it be possible he wanted me for himself.

I snap out of my thoughts as the teacher calls my name. "Yes sir?" I say. "The vice principal wants you in her office" he says. I look at Daniel. "I might have to go kill someone" I say giggling as he smiles. I walk out of the class and make my way into the office. "You called me" I say to her as I take my seat. "Yeah, let me see your wrist please" she says. I look at her. "No" I say to her she stands up. "Im worried as for your friends are to" she says. "What friends?" I ask her. "I believe it's Johnny Lawrence, Bobby brown, Tommy, jimmy, and Dutch" she says "also Ali, Susan, and Barbra" she says again. "They ain't my friends" I say to her. "And no your not going to see my wrist" I say to her.

"I will call your dad my dear" she says. "Call my dad And well your at it call John Kreese to" I say to her. "I'll be waiting in class for when they come" I say to her and walk out back to class. I go take my seat as I am seriously pissed off. "Well class ended early so have fun" the teacher says. I stand up with a smirk on my face and walk out. "What did you do now" Dutch says. "You'll find out" I say. I walk with them following me to the front of the school outside and wait for my dad and my godfather. I see them pull in.

I keep my smirk on my face. They walk out of the cars and come to me. "Teacher called. What happened?" My dad says. "She wants to play hero dad. "I'm worried as your friends are to"" I say in a semi high pitched voice. "She want to know what happened and why I'm cutting my wrists father. So I though to myself "my dad and my godfather can give me permission to teach her a lesson"" I say to them as they smirk. "Lydia that's illegal" tommy says. "Yeah So is getting raped by your best friend" I say to him. I look past him and see the teacher walking our way. "Ah look there she is" I say to them as they turn around and see her coming our way.

"Mr. Silver and mr. Kreese thanks for coming" she says as she looks towards me. "My concern as her friends to is that she's been suicidal. I would like to know why she's been like this" she says to them. "I mean I don't want her to die like her mother" she says. I ball my fist and punch her and kick her. "My health and my family's health isn't your concern and don't throw my mother in the situation when she wanted to play hero. You want to play hero, don't." I say to her. She looks at me wiping the blood off her face and standing up.

"That's very disrespectful!" She says pointing her fingure in my face. "Don't point your fignure in my goddaughters face!" Kreese yells at her. "I will get you fired. If you don't believe me then just watch" I say to her. "That will be one of your wrong moves" she says coming closer to me. "Is that a threat" I say stepping closer to her. "Go fuck yourself"I say to her. "Oh and Susan and barb and the guys really shouldn't have told you anything. They say what they want to say. They aren't honest. So don't believe what people tell you. Like your mother when she said she loved you" I say to her smirking and with just that she walks away.

I take a deep breath. I turn to the guys. "I'm not mad..I'm just hurt" I say as I turn back to my dad. "Take me home" I says as he shakes his head yes. I walk to my locker grabbing my stuff and walking back towards him. I hand Daniel my keys. "Drive back to the house when your done with school or if you decide to leave early" I say to him. My dad grabs my hand and walks us to the car. I get in. "I'm proud of you but take it easy on the teachers next time kiddo" he says giggling. I smile as we pull out and make our way to the house.

20 minutes later we pull into the parking lot. I walk out and walk into the house. "I have to get to work but you just stay here and call Kreese if you need anything" he says giving me a kiss on the head and walking out. I lock the doors and lay on the couch grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around my body as I close my eyes and fall into a dreamless sleep.

Hope you like it! What should happen next!?