Chapter ~67~

I look at the guys. "Stop looking at me like that. I said I was okay" I tell them. "I know" tommy says standing up giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Well what are you waiting for" Johnny says. "I just woke up Johnny give me some time" I say giggling. 20 minutes later jimmy wakes up. "Good afternoon beautiful" I say giggling. He smiles. "Hello gorgeous" he says back. "Go get your stuff I'll be here waiting for you" he says. I stand up and walk to my room. Grabbing a change of clothes to sleep in and a cute outfit that you'll see later.

I grab my keys and my makeup throwing it in the bag. I walk out. I slip on my shoes. "You ready?" I hear Johnny ask. "Yeah I guess so" I say giving him a fake smile. He walks up to me wrapping his arms around me a little to tightly as I let out a whimper and the guys shoot their heads towards us with a look of worry in their eyes. "Fuck I'm sorry" Johnny says. "It's fine" I say. "Did I hurt you" he says "no" I lie. "Why'd you whimper then" he says again. I lift up my shirt as all the guys gasp. "It's alright though it's feel better than  it looks" I say giggling. Tommy punches the wall and storms. I let out a sigh.

"Go after him Johnny please" I beg him as he walks out brining back tommy more than 20 minutes later. Tear stained faces on both of them. "You know you could've went with us lydia! You didn't have to hangout with chase! You really asked for it you know!" Tommy yells I look at him. "Tommy That is not cool!" Dutch yells at him. Jimmy holding onto my waist. "Oh okay so we are doing this now" I say to him. "That's funny cause well you were to busy fucking them I begged and cried not to! someone even heard me but decided not to open the door!"I yelled at him. He looks at me. "Yeah yeah! You'll get it later I'm pretty sure!" Tommy yells. I grab my keys and my bag and run out the door down the stairs. "Where you going!" I hear him yell. I look at him. "Far away from you!" I yell as I open my door and get in. They run down the stairs. I put in my keys and speed off. 20 minutes later I reach my dads house.

Big, and pretty, I've missed him. As I think about it he was never the bad guys, he only did what my mother asked him to. I grab my bag and enter his house with the key he gave me. "Oh hey hun" he says. "Hi daddy"I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I have to leave in a hour to do some work at the company sweetheart but I'll be home before midnight tonight and we can watch a movie together yeah?" He says. "Of course. I'll be home before midnight as-well cause I got invited to a party but I won't stay long" I say walking up to my room. I curl my hair and do my makeup I remove my clothes and put on a very cute red leather crop top spaghetti strapped and a cute black skirt with a little star zipper.

 I put on black strapped heals with my black cobra kai jacket

I put on black strapped heals with my black cobra kai jacket. I grab my purse with my keys and cigarettes. I walk closing the door behind me. "I'll see you later dad" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Don't stay out to late please" he says. I turn back and look at him. "I won't" I say smiling. I walk out and get into my car. I grab my glasses and put them on. 20 minutes later I reach Johnny's house. I take a deep breath shutting off the car walking out and locking it behind me. I open his house door and shut it as everyone goes silent. "What? Never seen a girl in red" I say annoyed. "Hey! The slut is here!" I hear some girl yell as the guys walk out from the kitchen. I walk up to her push her down to the floor with just one hand and punch her as she falls back. "No. The SLUT here just got punched" I say walking away into the kitchen as the music starts again.

"Lydia..you look..nice" I hear jimmy say. I put vodka in my cup and look at him taking off my glasses as I now realize they are wearing their cobra kai  jackets to. "Thank you" I say smiling giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Can we talk?" I hear tommy say. "There's nothing to talk about tommy. You said what you wanted. I said what I wanted. Now let it go" I say taking a drink and walking out but just before I turn the corner I hear Bobby say "Man oh man she is something else". I turn back around. "And you like it" I say winking. I walk back out sitting on a couch that isn't occupied by anyone. "Dance with me" I hear someone say. I look up and see a guy I've never seen before. "No I'm good honestly" I say to him.

He grabs my arms just a little to right as I let out a whimper  lifting me up. Fear instantly kicking in. "Dance. With. Me" he says. "I. Said. No" I say throwing my cup in his face as the vodka gets in his eyes he screams in pain. "You bitch!" He yells slapping me in the face. I let out a giggle as I do my signature move. Tornado roundhouse kick. It hard for a girl in heals but for me it was simply easy. "No means no. Remember that" I say disgusted. My arms instantly sore. I walk upstairs to johnny's bathroom. I take off my jacket. And see a bruise now starting to form. I sigh and put my jacket back on as the door swings open.

Hope you like it!