Chapter ~59~

I stand up and grab my back pack. As I see the guys and the girls. I walk to the trash as I squeeze my cigarette and throw it away. "We're spending school days in the gym" jimmy says. "Sounds like fun" I say turning and walking back inside. I throw my back pack on the floor and sit down. They walk in laughing and smiling as I just turn and stare ahead. Thinking about Caleb and why he's planning on ruining my life and hurting the people that are in it. I feel a hand on my shoulder as I jump. "Easy it's just me" Dutch says. I look up at him and look down tapping the floor next to me as he comes sits down. "What wrong?" He says. "Just can't stop thinking about Caleb" I say to him. "It's alright he cant touch you or any of the girls for that matter" he says. "He has his ways. I've dated him for a while I know what he's like Dutch" I say annoyed.

"Is he like Johnny?" He ask's me. "Nothing like Johnny. Johnny is sweet and kind and hot but Caleb is rude and disgusting and possessive" I say. "Johnny was and upgrade. But it's not the same" I say to him. "You want someone mean or someone sweet?" He says to me. "I know someone who's just all of it" I say to him "take out the disgusting and rude part though" I say to him. "Then we know three guys who are all of it" he says. I look at him as a tear falls. "Tommy, jimmy and Bobby" I say giggling as I wipe it away. "Then we have two people who are everything except the disgusting part" he says.

I let out a giggle. "You and Johnny" I say smiling as another tear falls. "But I don't know who I like I mean Johnny and tommy have always been there. You guys have to but I mean everyday and night it was tommy" I say as a tear falls. "And then when I got pregnant I was closer to jimmy and Johnny" I say. "Every time I need someone to talk to it's you or Bobby" I say to him. "So who does your heart call for" he says.

Tommy

I instantly think to myself. "I don't know. I'm stuck on that" I say standing up. "I don't know" I whisper as a few tears fall and I walk out of the gym as the guys call my name. I got sit on a lunch table. Actually our lunch table. I put my head in my hands. "Hey you alright" I hear ali say. I turn and look at her. As I just sob. She grabs me and hugs me telling me it's alright repeatedly. "What's wrong" she says. "My mind" I say to her. "What do you mean" she asks. "You know when you like someone but you also like someone else, but you dated someone for more than a year and your still somewhat in love with him, but your also in love with someone who is always there for you whenever you need to talk or breath" I say to her. "Eh" she responds as I let out a giggle. "I like everyone in this group. I don't wanna date one and hurt the others so I don't know what to do" I say to her. "I just lost my baby. I'm falling apart as my dad is somewhere and my ex boyfriend just raped my friend and is trying to ruin my life by hurting everyone in my life" I say to her.

"I need a break. I need to breath" I say to her. "You'll be able to catch a breath someday babe" she says. "Thanks Ali" I say smiling. She looks at me. "Lets go back In" she says. "Give me a minute" I say as she smiles and walks off. I take a deep breath and wipe my eyes. I fix my clothes and walk back into the gym. Johnny walks up to me as I smile at him. "Dutch told me" he says. I look at him. "Don't have to make up your mind but I really want another shot at us" he says. "I know but I don't know" I say to him. "I mean look around you Johnny. Have a discussion with the boys about how they really feel and you'll understand why I'm so confused to date again" I say to him. "Tonight then" he says. "Can't the dance" I say. "Tomorrow night then my house at 8" he says. "Aye aye captain" I say smiling.

Hours later the bell rings. "Lydia can we borrow some outfits for the dance" Susan says. "Yeah come to my house but boys don't do the punch. I wanna do it when I get back" I say winking as I walk out with the girls behind me. I start the car and we drive to my house. Couple minutes later I pull in. "Cmon girls" I say to them. They smile and walk out as I open the house door. We walk in as I shut the door and walk to my room. I throw my bag on the floor.  We fix our makeup our hair next is our outfits. "Long or short?" I ask the girls. "Short and a dark blue plane though " Susan says "short and a pink" Ali says "short and a white if anything. Jus plane white but fashionable" Barbra says. I let out  a giggle as I find a perfect one for each the girls.

Ali outfit

Susan's outfit

Susan's outfit

Barbra's outfit

Barbra's outfit

Lydias outfit

I grab matching shoes for each of us girls which was either more nude or just clear

I grab matching shoes for each of us girls which was either more nude or just clear. I grab my little purse and put my phone, Lipstick, cigarettes, money and lighter in it. I grab my Keys. I put on a small necklace and ring and earrings. "Alright girls are we ready" I say as I turn to them as they look at me with tears in their eyes. "What?" I say confused. "This is how I imagined you on yours and Johnny's wedding day not going to lie" Susan says. I let out a giggle. "Cmon. Let's go have fun and get drunk" I say smirking.

Agh! The girls look gorgeous!