30 | i don't want to be your friend

Cynthia sat in the sunroom, drinking her earl grey tea

Cynthia sat in the sunroom, drinking her earl grey tea. Her mind seemed occupied, as she was thinking about her coven. The Luna coven.

Jordan was expected to take the throne and become the new leader, since the current leader was on their deathbed, but Cynthia didn't want this for him. She knew Jordan didn't want it either.

To become leader of the Luna coven, meant you need to undergo this murderous tradition. The futuristic leader needed to absorb all of the power from twelve supernatural creatures, whether they're witches, wolves, vampires or other. And it didn't matter whether the magic was natural or dark. Once absorbing all of the magic essentially killing them all, the new leader would be crowned.

Jordan was only just managing to control his own magic, he wouldn't be able to handle more. Not to mention, he wasn't a murderer. He wouldn't be able to live with himself after killing twelve people.

Cynthia thought about Monica. The Montgomery had mentioned attending the Salvatore Boarding school, and the more the mother thought about it, the more she liked the idea of sending Jordan there.

"Good morning." Monica voice piped up, as Cynthia turned around to face the vampire. "Just the person I wanted to see." The Monroe smiled warmly. "Oh, really?" Monica asked with surprise as Cynthia nodded, "Tell me about the Salvatore school."

❤︎

Inside the kitchen Ruby poured herself a mug of coffee, before turning to Penelope to ask her if she would like one. Suddenly Jordan entered the kitchen, after just getting back from going for a run.

"Hm... do you always murder people and then help yourself to their family's kitchen?" Jordan asked, before using telekinesis to slide the mug of coffee Ruby had made herself, into his own hand. "I stayed up most of the night talking to my new sister. I need this." He declared as he took a sip. Ruby didn't say anything and just looked at the boy guiltily.

"And are you always such a cold hearted asshole?" Penelope replied before she clicked her fingers, as the temperature of the coffee instantly went from hot to cold. The other witch frowned no longer wanting the coffee. "Someone as cold as you deserves a cold coffee, right?" The Park asked, clearly bothering the boy. "Go to hell." Jordan seethed before he placed the mug on the table and stormed out of the kitchen.

Ruby's eyes darted to Penelope, "He's right, Pen. This is wrong. I killed his father and now I'm just helping myself to his house... how he feels is warranted." She sighed.

"Hey guys, we're gonna head back soon." Monica insisted, entering the kitchen. "Sweet, how are we getting home?" Penelope then asked. "Uh my car? How do you think I got here?" Monica laughed as though it was obvious. The werewolf and witch shrugged in response, as they hadn't been sure.