09 | we're being punked pedro

"These asshats need to learn how to spell

"These asshats need to learn how to spell." Monica announced, as she stood alongside Kaleb while Lizzie and MG was trying to scrub paint, which said SALVATORE IS 4 LOOSERS, in purple print.

After a moment, Lizzie sighed and spoke in an impatient voice. "Come on MG, any slower and you're be going in reverse." MG turned to the Saltzman, "Look, I'm doing the best I can without vamping in public." Kaleb scoffed at him condescendingly, "That's just plain pitiful, bruh."

Lizzie turned to give Kaleb an annoyed look before she reminded him, "Well, at least he's trying. I don't see you two pitching in.." She looked between Kaleb and Monica.

"Cause this whole thing's fucked." Monica shrugged before Kaleb agreed, "What, we get punished for wanting to win a game fair and square?" Kaleb asked as MG looked at him as though the answer was obvious. "It wasn't fair. We're supernatural, they're human." MG reminded the group. "And Lebron's maybe the best player ever. Should he quit scoring because no one on the court can check him?" Kaleb clapped back.

"We're faster and stronger..." Monica crossed her arms before Kaleb chuckled, "We're better. And we ain't got nothing to apologize for." He declared.

Lizzie just ignored Kaleb, deciding not to push the issue further before she looks to Monica. "What's your reason for not helping?" She demanded.

The vampire looked around before she walked forward, snatching the sponge out of MG's hand. "Because when nobody is looking, I'm just going to do this." Monica explained, before she began to scrub the wall, using her vamp speed and strength. After a moment she pulled her hand away, revealing a clean patch on the wall.

A few moments later Connor, Dana, and a few more of their friends, from Mystic Falls High School approach them. Connor was holding a milkshake in his hands and has a smug grin on his face.

"Hypothetical question..." Connor began, approaching them. "How bad would it suck if whoever did this graffiti just came back tonight and put it right back up again?" He asked. Lizzie rolled her eyes before deciding to fire a snarky comment right back, "Well, whoever it is, I hope he improves his spelling."

Monica and Kaleb chuckled in amusement, which caused the Mystic Falls kids' smiles to fall. Connor and Dana seem embarrassed that their crush, Monica (yes, both of them like her), was laughing at them. Dana, decided to look for another way to get a shot at Lizzie, looked around before setting her focus on Monica.

"Hey Monica." She hummed flirtatiously, causing Lizzie's face to drop. Monica just raised an eyebrow as she looked confusedly at Dana. "Hi." She replied blankly, annoyance in her voice as Dana looked disappointed to her reaction. Lizzie noticed this and then smirked slightly, before taking a step forward to stand beside Monica.