37 | never have i ever

Ruby, who was wearing one of Hope's sweaters and blue denim jeans, entered the kitchen, finding a saddened Josie

Ruby, who was wearing one of Hope's sweaters and blue denim jeans, entered the kitchen, finding a saddened Josie. She walked over to her friend and embraced her. "Are you okay Jo?" The werewolf asked as Josie hugged the Waithe back. "I miss Penelope..." She confessed sadly. The pair stayed in an embrace for a while, as Josie seemed to need the comfort.

Suddenly, the Montgomery siblings entered the kitchen as Monica ran straight into the door. Jordan snorted in amusement, while Monica groaner. Ruby and Josie turned to see them, and laughed.

"I didn't get any sleep last night.." Monica justified why she had ran into the door. After her chat with Jordan, she still couldn't sleep. "We have come to get coffee." Jordan exclaimed as Monica then has a pleased look on her face. "Ah yes, the sweet, sweet bean juice."

Josie blinked in surprise, "Is Monica okay?" She asked as Jordan turned to Josie and Ruby. "I think she is broken." He confessed as they laughed.

Moments later, Monica poured coffee into a mug, from the coffee pot. Keeping the mug aside she just openee her mouth and poured the beverage from the pot into her mouth. "Oh my god— Mon." Ruby blurted out before she laughed hysterically. Jordan took his mug which Monica had prepared for him before he watched his sister with concern.

Monica placed the empty coffee pot on the counter, with a satisfied smile on her lips. "Much better." She declared, before she turned on her heels and walked out of the kitchen.

Josie hugged Ruby's arm, before letting go of her friend. "I'm gonna go for a walk.. I'll see you later?" Ruby nodded, "Yeah of course, see you later Jo."

Ruby and Jordan were alone.

The pinkette turned to leave, hoping to find her girlfriend, but Jordan spoke up, as an attempt to stop her. "Ruby." The werewolf span around nervously to face him.

"I'm sorry for trying to kill you." He apologised as Ruby smiled back guiltily in response, "...Why are you apologising? Titus was your father after all." The Waithe replied as Jordan shrugged, "It turns out I didn't know him well at all."

The witch held out his hands, "Can we start over?" He asked. Ruby nodded before she smiled. Usually she was a hugger, but she decided not to push the boundaries, and instead shake Jordan's hand. "Of course."

❤︎

Lizzie stood at the entrance of the Salvatore school, looking out at the stormy weather. "Oh my god this weather is terrible!" She huffed at no one in particular, as Monica strutted by, stopping as she saw the Saltzman. Lizzie heard the clicking of heels coming to a stop, and turned to face the taller blonde.