06 | give em' hell

Lizzie, who was playing the quarterback position had the football her hands, and set it in its stand while she gave Kaleb, "Remember the game plan, Kaleb

Lizzie, who was playing the quarterback position had the football her hands, and set it in its stand while she gave Kaleb, "Remember the game plan, Kaleb."

Kaleb scoffed as though he was offended by the entire concept of their plan, "Girl, I used to eat townie scrubs like this for lunch— that's before I was a vampire." He admited. "Well K, you're gonna have to tone it down." Monica said to him, despite being amused by his remarks. Kaleb frowned at the Queen Bee.

Kaleb quickly assessed where all of the Timberwolves players are on the field until the referee blows his whistle, signaling the start of the play.

Kaleb psyched himself up before sprinting toward the ball and kicking it hard. Connor caught the ball and dodged an attempted tackle before throwing the ball to Dana, who rushed down the field with it. Monica made it look as though she was about to tackle her, but ended up somersaulting onto the ground, much to Dana's delight. "YES!" Dana cheered loudly.

Sometime later, Dana scored a touchdown, and the referee called it as such. Kaleb angrily hit the ground with his fist before getting onto his feet.

Lizzie sneered at Dana and spoke with fake kindness. "Nice moves, Dana." She said with a fake smile. "I know I'm supposed to do this in the end zone, but..." Dana trailed off, before she slammed the ball down on Lizzie's toes as part of the touchdown move and laughed as she walked away.

Lizzie's hatred for her nemesis only grew stronger. Monica noticed how mad the Saltzman looked and decided to approach her. "Didn't that just go splendid?" The Montgomery asked sarcastically before she pulled a piece of hair out of her face from when she somersaulted earlier.

"One word. One word, and I could burn her perky little boobs to ash!" Lizzie seethed as Monica wished she could see that. "Hey, if I had magical powers I'd be tempted too... but maybe just take a moment to breathe."

The Stallions moved to the sidelines for a huddle before the next play. "All right, I just want to take a minute to let you know how proud I am. You're all doing a great job." Lizzie said, as Monica grinned, "Yeah guys you're doing incredible." She added, her voice thrilled with sarcasm as Josie shot her a glare. Kaleb looked at Lizzie as though she'd lost her mind, "We're getting our asses kicked." He huffed. "Which means we're doing a great job." Josie quickly added.

"What's the play?" MG asked them. "Same one as always—" Lizzie said. "Run around, make it look like you know what you're doing, then fail." Monica explained as Kaleb groaned. "On three." Josie said, as the team all clapped in unison, with the exception of Kaleb, who was scowling, before getting into position.

"Ready! White 80! Set. Hut!" Josie passed the ball between her legs to Lizzie, who took off with the ball. Dana counted aloud as she visually tracked her, "One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi..."