Shade

June 18, 2018
10:14 a.m
Los Angeles, California
Javen Khari Scott

My eyes fluttered open feeling tiny hands on my face

My eyes fluttered open feeling tiny hands on my face. I looked over seeing Justice, her hair was a mess and she held a mean mug. Believe it or not, that was just her resting face.

"Hey baby." She looked at me rubbing her eye. I kissed her cheek sitting up in my bed. I grabbed my remote turning on the TV so she could watch her cartoons. She sat in my lap resting her back against my chest.

I chuckled grabbing my phone going to straight to Instagram. Everybody was tagging me and shit and I had hella new followers.

"So a bitch famous now?" I mumbled to myself. When I went to see what everybody was tagging me in my jaw dropped. It was a video TheShadeRoom posted. The video showed the hug both me and Kentrell shared and how I was holding Kayden.

"NBA Youngboy caught hugging a new girl. Could he possibly be cheating on his former girlfriend Jania?"

The caption read. Checking the comments I got mad. People were assuming all kinds of stuff, they were saying the rudest things about me too. Funny because none of these wanna be me hoes knew that I knew him before they did.

I felt bad for Kentrell though because nobody knew that this girl cheated on him, this makes him look so bad.

I decided to FaceTime him. He immediately answered making me smile.

"What?" He groaned.

"Did you see?" He nodded already knowing what I was talking about.

"I don't care though. They can believe what they want, we know the truth." I nodded.

"You gon come over here?"

"You sure you want me to come around? I don't want to make things wo-"

"Girl bring yo ass over here." He said.

"No you come to my house."

"See now I have to get up, send the fucking address." I hung up on him, he was such and asshole. I texted him the address picking Justice up leaving out my room going to Jonnie's.

From the loud ass noises I heard last night, I'm guessing her and Ben are on good terms.

I knocked on the door and it took a minute before she opened it.

"Here take your baby." I gave her Justice and she sighed.

"Bye." She shut her door in my face.

Bitch

I went back in my room starting to get ready. I actually had a few things I need to go do today, being that I could find out the gender of my baby in a few weeks I wanted to do something small with my family.