Trapped

November 20, 2018
11:33 p.m
Glendale, California
Continuing from last chapter —
Javen Khari Scott

mGlendale, California Continuing from last chapter —Javen Khari Scott

I sat in my car watching 4 other people walk in the house. I didn't peep Chris, Kholen or Three in the crowd. I wondered where they were.

Kemonté had texted me letting me know he found the twins so I told him to wait for us. When they all went in the house I got out holding my gun. I wasn't playing any games with anybody. I came here to get my kids and kill anybody who got in my way.

"Wait J-" I ignored Kentrell going to the house. My bold ass rung the doorbell waiting for somebody to come open the door. A few minutes later it opened and one of Kholen's friends stood there.

"Who the hell are you?" One of them asked and I quickly hid my gun behind my back tucking it down in my pants.

I had no idea they didn't know who I was.

"I'm a friend of Kholen's, I came by to get something."

"What is something?"

"Something like I said." He stared at me before stepping aside letting me in.

"Just hurry up Ight, ion think we even suppose to let anybody in the crib." I nodded rushing upstairs, I got out my phone quickly texting Kemonté.

Me:
I'm here Taé where you at

Lil Bro 🌍🥀:
Room straight down the hall, hurry up it's unlocked.

I quickly ran down the hall going to that room, I went in and Kemonté sat on the bed holding both of my babies as they gave off light whimpers. I locked the door rushing over to them.

"You ok Taé?" He nodded as a tear rolled down his face. I wiped it looking at my kids. I smiled carefully taking them from Kemonté.

I gave them light kisses all over their face holding them close to me. I missed their little touch, cries and faces.

"I know y'all sleepy and hungry." I said kissing their cheeks.

"Mommy missed y'all so much and she's so s-" The door knob started getting twisted.

"Hey! You a liar! I just called Kholen and he told me he ain't tell nobody shit! You not even suppose to be in here!" The  nigga yelled and I laughed giving Kemonté my kids.

"Go in the bathroom." He nodded going in there and when the door shut I pulled out my gun. I held it pointed out before unlocking the door and it swung open. All the niggas took a step back.

"I won't do anything if you guys just let me leave with my kids." I said.

"Those are your kids? You Javen?" I nodded my head.

"We can't let you go anywhere until Kholen and Chris get here."

"No- I'm going to leave this bitch one way or another." I said.