Mini Me

March 24, 2016
4:26 p.m
Atlanta, Georgia
Javen Khari Scott

mAtlanta, Georgia Javen Khari Scott

"Bae that is ugly." I mugged Kentrell as he held up a small cow boy outfit. We were out baby shopping for him and Nisha. She was having a little boy.

When Kentrell fount out, his ass went baby crazy. He's bought this baby so much shit it doesn't make no sense. He's also already gave the baby a name.

Draco, but Nisha didn't like that name at all. She came up with Kayden. Kentrell liked that but liked Draco more but Nisha hated that dumbass name. So he just decided that could be a nickname for him. Why would he name his son after a gun? I have no idea so don't ask.

"This is not ugly." He said and I snatched it from out his hand putting it back.

"Yes it is, very much hideous. Ion eem' know why you keep buying this baby clothes and shit. He got enough. Damn, y'all not eem' gon' needa' baby shower." I said and he laughed.

"Is you mad? Why yo accent coming out so heavy?"

"I'm not mad, I'm irritated you done had me walking around dis' mall all damn day." I huffed.

"You ready to go?"

"Yes!" He laughed and then a girl came up to him. She was pregnant and looked like she was ready to pop. She tapped his shoulder and he looked at her.

"Can you help me get that?" She asked pointing to a box a little bit on a high shelf.

"Yeah....." He grabbed it for her, she looked at me with a smile.

"You're pretty, are y'all......"

"Oh no, not me. His past....." She nodded.

"Oh ok." Kentrell gave her the box.

"Thank you." She smiled before walking away.

"She's too cute, looked about 14 though." I said.

"It ain't our business, now let's go." He grabbed my hand and we started making our way out the mall.

Then all the sudden a girl knocked into me making me drop all the stuff that I had.

"Watch out." She said harshly and I made a face.

"No bitch you watch out. You bumped into me." I said.

"Bitch? Look you don't know me, now continue on your way before you get fucked up." She said.

"By who?" I asked and she laughed.

"Ight, come on Jay." Kentrell mumbled picking the stuff up.

"Right, walk away b-"

"Aye I got my girl, I ain't need you to co-sign." Kentrell said and she looked at her friend. He grabbed my arm pulling me away.

"I'm not taking you nowhere ever again." He laughed.