Direction

Nia- *chuckles* ok, so Iyanna Mayweather named her baby Kentrell Jr? Out of all the names in this world she chose for him to be a Jr? Ok 😂🤚🏾still love her though 😭💕 (hate when mamas name there kids after they daddy 💀💯) EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES

October 19, 2019
10:10 p.m
Houston, Texas
Javen Khari Scott

I slowly winded my hips as I rode Kentrell and he gripped my waist tightly

I slowly winded my hips as I rode Kentrell and he gripped my waist tightly. It was about to be his birthday in a few hours. He told me he didn't want anything nor did he want to do anything. It made me upset because I could easily put something together for him, which I eventually was. I really wanted to talk to him about something though but I was nervous.

"You Ight?" He asked and I looked down at him. I honestly wasn't feeling this anymore, I turned myself off by thinking too much. But also because I started getting this feeling. It felt like a weight on my chest and I could barley breathe.

"Javen are you ok?" Blood dripped from my nose onto Kentrell's stomach. I looked at him as he sat up.

"Jay....." I got off of him running to the bathroom. I immediately started to throw up in the toilet, blood was all I was throwing up. It was so dark too, creepy.

"Jay, you need to go to the hospital?" When I was finished I just laid on the floor, I threw up so much blood that I was weak.

Kentrell picked me up laying me down on the bed. I was so cold now.

"Kentrell it's cold." I said and he nodded putting clothes on my body. He made sure to put something warm on me. I watched him skip on some clothes getting his phone to call somebody.

I ran my fingers through my hair and nothing came out in my hands. I stared to cough harshly so I covered my mouth. I looked at my hand seeing nothing but blood.

I used all my strength to sit up, I went in the bathroom washing my hands. I washed my mouth out looking at myself in the mirror.

I closed my eyes, I seriously felt like I was dying slowly. The pain I was feeling brought me down to my knees.

"Kentrell!" I screamed.

"Javen!" I blinked a few times before looking down at Kentrell. He sat up with his back against the headboard, I was straddling his lap.

"What happened?"

"I should be asking you. I been calling your name and you just been staring out into space." He chuckled.

"Oh I'm sorry, I don't know I just zoned out." He nodded, my chest had started hurting a little and I just thought the worst, I thought I had cancer again. But I didn't and hoped it never came back.

"So back to what we were talking about, are you sure there's nothing you want to do for your birthday?"

"I'm sure but what I want to do you probably won't be down for." He said.