Justice

Nia- OMG y'all was suppose to get this chapter LAST NIGHT my dumbass finished and didn't even post it 😭

November 28, 2021
10:53 p.m
Los Angeles, California
Continuing from last chapter —
Sevyn Asianna Monroe

mLos Angeles, California Continuing from last chapter —Sevyn Asianna Monroe

I sat down on the couch in the living room with everybody else. We were all hurt and shocked that it was so all the sudden. I remember Javen telling me how she had cancer two other times and was able to get through it. That made me respect her a lot more than I had already did. She was so strong to be able to get through that twice and the second time with kids. I wouldn't have been able to do it.

"Aye." DaiJianna and Skylar stood up.

"We both just want to apologize. Tonight was on us, we were a little drunk and just took things too far. We apologize though for hurting anybody else if we did-"

"We don't need the apology boo. The person who's in the hospital does." They looked down.

"You're right. Come on y'all. We'll be back later." Them and they rest of the people they brought left.

A little girl came from down the hall.

"Where's my mommy?" I laughed.

"She'll be back baby ok." TeeLee said and she nodded before running away. Skylar and DJ's children were beautiful and so sweet. They were still family regardless of anything.

Jamere got up from beside me going to his room and I heard him slam the door.

"Let me go see what's wrong with this boy." Jonnie was going to get up but I stopped her.

"I got it baby mama." She laughed and I got up going to his room. I knocked on the door lightly before opening it.

"Boy what's wrong with you." He looked at me. He showed me his phone allowing me to see a text Kentrell sent him. He was saying his plan for tomorrow that was going to put his ass in jail.

"Oh my gosh, does he know what he's doing?" He nodded.

"Yeah he do, but I don't feel like he knows what he's doing. I can't let him do it. If anybody gon do it it's gon be me."

"Jamere no-"

"Yeah, I can't let him do it. It's only up to me. Everybody in this house has something they'll leave behind if they were to do this. I don't have anything, I just got me-"

"Jamere you have people too. Your mom, sisters, brother, nieces and nephews.....me." He looked up at me.

"Man......"

"What?" I sat down beside him.

"You is what. You had me until you said I got you." I made a face.

"What do you mean? You do have me." He shook his head.

"Nah because I remember a few years ago when I tried to get you and you laughed in my face then pushed me away. Literally." I looked down.