Around

Nia- EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES! I HAD TO WORK FAST AND DID NOT HAVE TIME TO READ OVER IT!

October 14, 2020
10:00 p.m
Los Angeles, California
Continuing from last chapter —
Kentrell Desean Gaulden

mLos Angeles, California Continuing from last chapter —Kentrell Desean Gaulden

I hopped out my car knocking on Skylar's door. I didn't stop knocking until somebody came to answer it, I was pissed right now.

"Wha- oh." I pushed DaiJianna aside going in.

"So y'all dumbasses lost my muhfucking ring? Ring I got customized, done spent thousands and thousands of dollars on it just for that girl? Y'all done lost that damn ring?" Everybody just stared at me like I was stupid.

"What the fuck y'all looking at me like that for?! Y'all lost the damn ring look for it! I ain't playing!" They nodded starting to look around.

I really did spend hella money on that damn ring, and I trusted them to keep it for me until it was time for me to use it. But here they go, losing shit.

"Kentrell we are so sorry-"

"Fuck y'all apology, if y'all don't find my damn ring I'm done with y'all." They looked at me.

"Really? Over a damn ring you have enough money to get over and over again-"

"This isn't the first time y'all lost this damn ring and I had to buy a new one. The ring I got Jay takes at least two months to get finished and a additional week to come to me. I planned on doing this a specific day so it could be more special to her. Y'all fucking everything up, it's always one of y'all. So yeah, over a damn ring."

"Well since it's that way, find it ya' damn self." Skylar said taking a seat.

"Oh for real?" She nodded.

"Mommy!" Sage ran from out her room holding the ring.

"Come her Sage." She ran over to me and I picked her up.

"Thank you." I took the ring from her.

"That yours?"

"That's yours." I corrected.

"That's yours?" I nodded.

"It's pretty."

"Thank you." I kissed her cheek.

"Where you find it?"

"In the car." I looked at everybody.

"And you just took it?" She nodded.

"Why?"

"Sparkly." I shook my head walking down the hall with her.

"Sage when you don't know where something came from or who's it is, you don't take it ok." She nodded.

"Sorry." Her bottom lip started to quiver making me laugh, she always did this when she thought she was in trouble.

"You're not in trouble babygirl, I'm just saying." I went in her room looking around. For her age her room was really clean. Of course Joe and Sky made sure of it but that was also the type of person Sage was. She didn't like for things to be messy.