Forever

October 23, 2020
12:24 p.m
Miami, Florida
Javen Khari Scott

"You not fucking wearing that, this is exactly why I have to keep my eye on you when you pack shit

"You not fucking wearing that, this is exactly why I have to keep my eye on you when you pack shit." Kentrell snapped.

He been in this mood ever since I put my outfit on. There was truly nothing wrong with it, the skirt was just a little short.

"Kentrell can you stop? There's literally nothing wrong with my outfit."

"Whatever, can you get my jacket." I picked it up off the floor and he grabbed my butt.

"Move!"

"This is straight ass I'm grabbing mane, ain't nothing covering this shit. You not wearing this."

"You act like imma be bending over and shit in front of people." I rolled my eyes putting on a pair of sandals.

He pulled the skirt down and I shook my head pulling it back up.

"Come on."

"Javen no-"

"Bae I'm gon take the gohdamn thing off anyway so I can swim. Stop bitching." He tilted his head making me laugh.

"Yes I said it, leave me alone." I truly was only wearing this because I needed to cover up the bathing suit I was wearing. I knew for damn sure he wouldn't let me wear it out the house and I didn't feel like arguing with him about that.

I grabbed my phone and bag leaving out the room. Leaving out the house I went to the car, I got in before sighing. Now I just had to wait on this boy. Hopefully he didn't have an attitude about this all day. Finally, he had came out the house getting in the car.

"Ready?" He nodded driving away. I got my phone FaceTiming my brother.

"What?" He answered.

"That's how you answer the phone?"

"I can hang up." I rolled my eyes.

"Where are my kids?"

"Well here's one." He showed me Journey who was sleeping on his chest. I smiled and then he showed me Javani. She was eating what looked like Pasta or something, my mother probably cooked that.

"Hey princess." She looked at the camera before smiling.

"Where are my boys?" I asked.

"They aro-" He made a face before he started sniffing.

"Ma!" He yelled.

"Jamere what's wrong?" I heard the smoke alarms start to go off.

"It's a fire...." He said and Kentrell looked at me.

"What?!"

"A fire! I gotta go!" He hung up and I started to panic.

"Kentrell!"