A Million

April 22, 2020
12:10 p.m
Los Angeles, California
Continuing from last chapter —
Kentrell Desean Gaulden

mLos Angeles, California Continuing from last chapter —Kentrell Desean Gaulden

Me and Javen both hopped out the car running in the house. Ja'Khari was missing which I found to be weird. How the hell did he even get out the house and if he didn't leave who came in and got him, and how the hell did someone just come in the house when everybody was here.

"Where is he?" Javen asked everybody and they looked at her.

"And why the hell are y'all just sitting on y'all asses?!" I yelled.

"How the fuck did he leave?!" Javen yelled at them.

"How could you guys not watch him!" She yelled again.

"You're blaming us?! That's y'all's child. He's y'all respon-"

"Hold up." I cut her dad off.

"When I left this gohdamn house I said watch my kids, I'll be right back. That meant they wasn't not one of y'all but all of y'all responsibility. No matter how I leave them with, if they in yo possession, they Yo responsibility. So you damn right, we blaming y'all. Just like one of y'all would blame us if it was y'all kid. Y'all irresponsible as hell. But don't worry, none of y'all will ever have to worry about watching my damn kids. Now let me go find my son."

I rushed out the house starting to walk away. Who would want to take our child? How did they take him? If he wasn't taken how did he get out the house? There were so many questions.

"Khari!" I called out hoping if he was around he heard.

"Asher!" I wasn't having the best luck as I looked around. I walked around for at least 10 minutes trying to find him. I was close to giving up because he could literally be anywhere.

"Never leaving them again." I mumbled to myself. I felt bad for Ja'Khari sometimes. There was no doubt that he was different but of course we would never treat him like that. We loved him the way he was. He was unique, unique fitted him well.

Then all the sudden I heard crying. I looked around not seeing anybody. I continued to walk following the cries.

"Khari!" I called as the crying got louder meaning I was getting closer. Then I spotted him down the street. He was just standing there looking around crying.

"Where the fuck this little boy at." I heard a familiar voice. I ran over to Khari picking him up and he looked at me. He had bruises on him and his nose and mouth were bleeding.

"It's ok, wanna go home?" He nodded holding onto me tightly. He was shaking from fear, whoever did this was gon get fucked up. I couldn't get over how he was looking right now, somebody handled him rough.

"Well I need you to work with daddy right quick." I put him back down and he reached for me.

"Wait big boy. Do something for daddy ok." I bent down to his level.