Real Life

Nia- y'all remember all them times after every chapter I would have y'all scroll all the way to bottom 😭😭 I don't know why I use to do that 💀
(I'll insert pictures tomorrow ☺️)
2 more chapters left 🥺💕

July 2, 2034
3:00 a.m
Los Angeles, California
Continuing from last chapter —
Jalyn Cypher Scott

I sat on my bed allowing my basketball to spin on my finger. My door opened and I seen it was Kacey.

"What nigga?" He had his hand in his pants making me raise an eyebrow.

"My shit starting to burn a little bit bruh." He chuckled and my eyes widened.

"Burn? Who you done fucked?" He shrugged.

"I done forgot, I think it was one of them hoes at the party." He hissed in pain.

"I done told you about fucking hoes raw." I laughed.

"It's not funny, this shit actually hurts. Look." I stood up.

"Uh uhn, back yo ass up nigga. I'm not playing." He sighed, then Taylin came in doing the same shit.

"You too?" He nodded with a groan.

"See this is actually what y'all get. Burning like hell huh?" I laughed.

"This ain't funny, help." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, both of y'all just go shower. Wash real good Ight."

"Nigga that ain't gon help, I need medicine. Medication." Taylin said.

"Do I look like a doctor? Better put some numbing cream on y'all shit. Hell do something." They both just left out my room.

"Nasty asses." I laughed before laying down on my bed.

"Jalyn!" Royalty yelled and I sighed.

"AHH!" I heard Jersey scream and I ran out my room. I seen Kamiri laid out on the floor. I threw my head back running downstairs to get daddy.

"Aye da-" He sat on the edge of his bed. He looked at me with red eyes and their were tears in them. I looked at Rayn as he held him.

"Kamiri man....." He stood up handing me Rayn. He ran up the stairs and I looked at Rayn. He rested his head on my shoulder and I just rubbed his back.

I left out the room seeing my daddy and Kayden bringing him down the stairs.

"We gon take him to the hospital, stay here and watch them." He told me and I nodded. When they left out the house I sighed.

"Go to bed." I told Royalty and Jersey and they just simply went in their rooms. My phone buzzed and I heard everybody else's do the same. I opened my phone to see I got sent something. I opened it and my jaw dropped.

"Royalty." I huffed, it was a video of her doing inappropriate things that we would call hoe shit.

I looked at Rayn as he continued to sleep peacefully. I wasn't even gon get on her ass about this. It's what she get, the lil video she probably sent to some Lil dumbass boy is now leaked. Teach her fast ass a lesson. Plus, she wouldn't have listened to me anyway.

I went upstairs with Rayn. I shut my door laying him down my bed. I went in my drawer pulling out a small bag full of pills. I took three of them washing it down with some water. I put the bag back just laying down.

Rayn woke up starting to cry making me smack my lips.

"Oh be quiet boy." I picked him up. He continued to cry and Journey came in here.