Hand and Hand

October 18, 2019
11:25 p.m
Houston, Texas
Continuing from last chapter —
O'syris Da'Jaun Prince

mHouston, Texas Continuing from last chapter —O'syris Da'Jaun Prince

I laid down in this hospital bed beside Javen. I had got shot twice, one in my lower stomach and another in my chest. Thankfully they were able to remove the bullets safely. I was ok but still in a bit of pain.

That was scary as hell, but it wasn't the first time that's happened to me so I didn't really react. I just patiently waited to see if God wanted me to go home or stay where I am.

I was going to find who did this shit to me though. Accident or not, I could've died.

I looked down at the chain and necklace Javen got me. I love her so much, we stay spoiling each other. Don't even have to do it with materialistic things.

I looked at Javen as she scrolled through shit on her phone. I took it from her turning it off throwing it the nearby chair.

"Syris-"

"Sit up, we need to talk." She eyed me.

"And here comes the anxiety." I chuckled slightly.

"Come on girl." She sighed sitting up.

"Wassup?"

"That was yo ex right? That dragged you out the club on your birthday?" She rolled her eyes nodding her head.

"Thought you would've recognized him since he's famous." She said.

"I did, I'm just trying to see if he was that ex." She nodded.

"Where is the conversation going to lead?......."

"I heard what you said Jay. About how he still got a special place in your heart? Really?"

"You heard that?"

"Nigga I wasn't dead, yeah I heard that. Loud and clear as day." She sighed.

"O'syris I'm sorry-"

"Nah, that's not cool. Had the roles even reversed would you give me the time of day to explain?" She looked down.

"Imma cool ass nigga. I'm calm right now like always , I don't do the drama shit. But don't half ass love me. If you gon love me love me for real-"

"Syris I didn't mean to offend you by my comment I gave him. He does hold a special place in my heart no matter what, it's not even on no relationship type shit either. It's about everything he's taught me and stuff, it's deeper than what you think. I love you Syris, I tell you this everyday I don't know how many times because I mean it. I need you to trust me."

"Me and Kentrell are done. That's over, that's in the past. I'm not worried about the past, I saw him on this random day and probably won't ever see him again it's ok. I love you, I would never hurt you like that because you would never hurt me like that." I nodded.