Comprehend

Nia- Am I mean to y'all? Random question I know, I was just thinking though. I rarely get snappy with y'all 😂🥰

July 20, 2018
3:23 p.m
Los Angeles, California
Kentrell Desean Gaulden

I watched Javen stand in front of her mirror struggling to put on a pair of jeans

I watched Javen stand in front of her mirror struggling to put on a pair of jeans. Today I would be leaving to head back down to Baton Rouge, I was going to be having and interview down there. I wanted everybody to come with me. We were going to be leaving in a few hours.

"Javen them jeans are not going to fit over that big ass stomach." I laughed and she huffed before starting to cry. I threw my head back, that's like the 3rd time today she's cried.

"Why are you crying now ma?"

"Your sitting here making fun of me because of how big I am!" She cried and I kinda just sat there, I didn't know how to comfort her right now.

"Jay stop crying, I'm not making fun of you I'm just saying. Your stomach is just a little too big for the pants to fit, just wear something else." I said and she took the jeans off before throwing them at me. She wiped her tears away starting to look for something else.

She pulled out a cute jumper from out her closet.

"Ok put that on." She did as told and it fit perfectly.

"See you look fine." She rolled her eyes putting on her shoes.

"I can't even get fine anymore." She mumbled.

"Shut up, nobody told you to have unprotected sex. You did that before and ended up with a disease." She glared at me.

"Oh we bringing up the past?" I put my hands up in surrender.

"I'm just saying." She rolled her eyes.

"Come here, I wanna talk to my babies."

"No, they don't want to hear anything you have to say." She said starting to fix her hair and I shook my head getting up walking out her room. I didn't have time for the attitude she was giving today.

"Aye Trell you know if Javen got a hair tie? DJ asked me to get her one." Three said.

"I think she do, go and ask her." He nodded going upstairs. Hearing her door shut made me scrunch my face up. Nigga was only going to get a hair tie.

Not thinking much of it I continued my way.

"Kentrell." DaiJianna waved for me to go over to her.

"What's wrong?"

"You know how I went to the doctor yesterday?" I nodded.

"I'm 9 weeks." I smiled.

"Damn DJ, the start of three months." She smiled.

"This is the farthest I've ever made it, I don't want to say anything yet just in case......you know. If I make it to 5 months, I'll say something." I nodded giving her a hug.