Change

November 2, 2015
7:08 a.m
Atlanta, Georgia
Kentrell Desean Gaulden

"Can you believe today officially makes a week that we've known each other and been friends?" Javen smiled as we pulled up to school

"If you remind me one more damn time, Imma drop you." I said and she frowned.

"Sorry, I'm just a little happy. You've taught me so much and have done so much for me in a week. I appreciate it, I hope we can stay like this." She said and i sighed.

"Me too." I mumbled as we got out the car. I started walking to the building but she remained standing by the car.

"Jay come on." I said and she shook her head.

"I'm not ready to be bullied once again." She said and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed her arm and her eye twitched a little bit.

"Sorry." I let her go.

"Ain't nobody gon bully you though Ight." I said.

"How you know? Just because Saint and Kiera passed away and can't doesn't mean everybody else will stop." She said.

"Listen. NOBODY is gon fuck with you. Not anymore trust me. They know better." I said looking her eyes.

"You trust me?" I asked and she shook her head making me laugh.

She never lies, something I like about her.

"Well can you trust me ok this? Ain't nobody gon fuck with you." She rolled her eyes.

"Mhmmm." She started walking with me as I laughed at how scared she looked.

One thing I didn't understand was how she didn't know how to fight. Like she does now but before she met me or my friends.

She can easily talk her shit, without raising her voice either. It's the stuff she says, how she's says it and her facial expressions that'll piss you off.

Plus she hits hard, playing or not.

We walked in the building immediately drawing attention. I stopped walking and so did Javen.

Then everybody came up to her. A girl came through the crowed of people handing Javen a large bag full of stuff.

"This is from all of us. Apology letters and encouraging ones. We apologize for all the hurt we brought to you by being followers. Seeing how karma is real and how it has affected you, made us realize we have to stop. We're sorry, hope you can forgive us and create bonds with us. And personally I can say I'm disappointed in all of us because that's not how we roll down here. Sorry." She said and Javen nodded slowly.

Nia- by the way I don't know the difference between affect and effect so chill on me 💙💀

She opened the bag before dumping all the letters out.